24 month service cost at dealer

Anything F-Type related......
johnnymiller1000

Post by johnnymiller1000 »

Mine arrived on KT70NXH which was ex-management according to the BCA catalog I found online, not sure if mine has a history that is locatable. I missed it the first time it was listed at Jag Southampton and someone bought it, but that person bought it, ceramic coated it, and then within weeks sold it back to them so I got it at the second attempt with a few more grand off a few weeks later in the depths of Jan. It went to Jag Droitwich in April '23 for its service and they measured all the pad depths/disc/tyre wear as being normal for a 8k mile car, so I dont think it spent its early life going sideways :)

kt70nxh.jpg

I've not long extended the manufacturers warranty, not sure if its good value or not, but you only get one go so decided to go with it. As good as it is, I'm toying with selling it soon through lack of use and figured retaining a manufacturer backed warranty could help there.

Billymcmred

Post by Billymcmred »

johnnymiller1000 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:06 pm Mine arrived on KT70NXH which was ex-management according to the BCA catalog I found online, not sure if mine has a history that is locatable. I missed it the first time it was listed at Jag Southampton and someone bought it, but that person bought it, ceramic coated it, and then within weeks sold it back to them so I got it at the second attempt with a few more grand off a few weeks later in the depths of Jan. It went to Jag Droitwich in April '23 for its service and they measured all the pad depths/disc/tyre wear as being normal for a 8k mile car, so I dont think it spent its early life going sideways :)

kt70nxh.jpg

I've not long extended the manufacturers warranty, not sure if its good value or not, but you only get one go so decided to go with it. As good as it is, I'm toying with selling it soon through lack of use and figured retaining a manufacturer backed warranty could help there.
Where on line did you find this detail, if you don’t mind me asking
P450 Firenze Red 8-) MY 2022/23 no mods yet ;)
johnnymiller1000

Post by johnnymiller1000 »

Billymcmred wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:57 pm
Luck more than anything, BCA published pdf catalogues of their upcoming JLR stock and I found it in one of those old catalogues. Not sure they are still findable by google now though.
munchie

Post by munchie »

johnnymiller1000 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:37 pm
Billymcmred wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:57 pm
Luck more than anything, BCA published pdf catalogues of their upcoming JLR stock and I found it in one of those old catalogues. Not sure they are still findable by google now though.
I found your car by googling the number plate and bca. Mine didn’t show up so must have been one wealthy previous owner 😀
Billymcmred

Post by Billymcmred »

simpleR wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:52 pm Car 80491
It was a Jaguar car but what it was used for I cannot find out.

KR22's appear across multiple uses from track cars to cars in TV episodes etc.

KR22 UDO was used by Mission Motorsport for a couple of days for example. From reviewing other such Jaguar cars check the discs and brakes. If they are looking like this KR22 car viewtopic.php?p=78184&hilit=Hard+life#p78184 then it's probably had a hard start to life.

The car was ran by C Walton which is typical of track use cars for KR22 regs. This car would of gone to a closed JLR auction via BCA after whatever Jaguar did with it. Servicing limits are officially every year or 16,000 miles, whichever occurs first and you can go over by no more than 2 months or 2,000 miles to maintain warranty (officially).

Servicing pricing for this car is here.

£471.92. The cost price is £385 so that's your bargaining window!
Screenshot_20240214-233637.png

Jaguar has now launched its own servicing plans however they are more expensive overall but offer monthly payments with no price increases.

https://serviceplan.jaguar.co.uk/servic ... lsrc=aw.ds
Is there any way to see the first service on this one, I tried Jaguar online but need the vin number, I have spec sheet from dealer but the vin number on the spec sheet is the car number ***80491 so won’t let me check service record
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Sure. Sent the VIN to you on a PM.
Https://osh.jaguar.com
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Billymcmred

Post by Billymcmred »

simpleR wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:27 pm Sure. Sent the VIN to you on a PM.
Https://osh.jaguar.com
Thank you much appreciated

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post