Portofino Blue P575

Anything F-Type related......
Ratboiler

Post by Ratboiler »

I'm looking to replace the footwell carpets, it has black sports seats, can somebody tell me the official colour of the carpets.
They look black, but not as black as the seats, more like a charcoal colour. Or are they faded black as it's a convertible.
Hope you can help what was available when new if you ordered a Portofino blue car
Also any recommendations for supplier, i assume main dealer.
Many thanks
2021 R Portofino Blue, Convertible, Black interior, Sports seats.

Cluck

Post by Cluck »

I'm not aware of there having been any options for the carpet, only the stitching on the optional mats. If there was an option then it definitely wasn't available to me at the time I ordered (within a day or two of the MY21 being available to order)
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Switched mine for rubber, just black, neat and much easier to maintain.
https://store.jaguar.com/t2r16568pvj-rubber-mats.html
MY21 P450AWD R Dynamic Coupe, Bluefire
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

Same here, I've rubber mats for the winter, nice carpet mats for the summer. Each year I forget to put the carpet mats in, so for a few years it's been rubber mats all the time. This year could be different- if I remember. 😁
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
Ratboiler

Post by Ratboiler »

I was after the colour.
Are they black or charcoal or was black the only option?
The carpets in there seem to be black rubber edges with a light coloured stitching and jaguar motif.
2021 R Portofino Blue, Convertible, Black interior, Sports seats.
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

From memory, the only option available on the mats, when I ordered mine, was the standard set or 'sports mats'. IIRC, the sports ones had a red border but I honestly can't remember. As for colour, I just see them as black, but no doubt Jaguar will refer to that as 'ebony' (which is what they call the black of the seats and the suede headlining)
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post