pictures at last

Anything F-Type related......
paddy1000111

Post by paddy1000111 »

You will enjoy the auto just as much. I was looking for a manual as I'd never used an auto before outside of POS hire cars. When comparing the two the auto sounded better and drove better, all that twinned with the fact the auto boxes are bulletproof compared to the clutch in the manual it was a done deal. When I'm not driving for fun the ability to have a coffee in my hand and enjoy a journey without constantly changing gear for speed limits and traffic conditions is a god send. It looks beautiful.
2016 V6S, Italian Racing Red, black trim kit. Regularly polished to perfection.

JamesO

Post by JamesO »

Great looking car - Carpathian grey really grew on me once I'd bought mine having failed to find a red one with the right spec; enjoy!

IMG_0814.jpg

2016MY V6 S AWD Convertible Carpathian Grey
stickshift steve

Post by stickshift steve »

Thanks everyone , yes the car has the pano roof although I can't really say that I notice it.
I tend to drive the car in dynamic and sport mode so that I am using the gear-lever and using more of the rev range than I do in auto.
I have had 1000cc road bikes and an 839cc bike in the past and found that the 839cc bike was more involving as I had to constantly use the gears to their maximum to get the best out of it ,this is one of the reasons that I didn't go for a v8 Type.
The reg number is one of those where you either get it or you don't but its only a bit of fun.
scm

Post by scm »

stickshift steve wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:04 am The reg number is one of those where you either get it or you don't but its only a bit of fun.
I just assumed it was my filthy mind, but it seems I was right! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
stickshift steve

Post by stickshift steve »

I have not been to work in it with the reg plate on it yet but I am going tomorrow in it .. just as it turns out the owners of the company are coming down to do their first company update since they took us over last year.
I suppose I will be finding out if they have a sense of humour or not
ianp

Post by ianp »

Very nice, makes me want to trade up!
F-TYPE P300 2019MY R-Dynamic, Santorini, 20" Diamonds, Climate, Park & Meridian Surround.
Pre: XE P250 2017MY R-Dynamic, Caesium.
Audio: Meridian 808v5, 861v4, DSP7.2k L/R, DSP5k C, DSP33 R & DSW 1500 Sub.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post