JayEmm testing the P300

Anything F-Type related......
Steveglenlee

Post by Steveglenlee »

You buy the car you want to buy, opinions are like arse holes, everyone has one. What's right for one isn't for the other. I wanted a loud fast V8 that pulls like a train, so I bought an R.
MY17 F type R V8 AWD in Dark Sapphire

davidls

Post by davidls »

Steveglenlee wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:38 pm You buy the car you want to buy, opinions are like arse holes, everyone has one. What's right for one isn't for the other. I wanted a loud fast V8 that pulls like a train, so I bought an R.
I second this πŸ‘† and did the same, bought an R πŸ€—
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.
Keith666

Post by Keith666 »

Great overview Major Tom πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Reims Edition,MY21, French racing blue, pano roof, 20” Black spoke Wheels, heated this and that, dual climate, Union jag pack.
Previous P250 R Dynamic XE
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

I've had V8s for decades, I find the power of them normal now. But I've resisted the temptation to tune my R.
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
relaxitscool

Post by relaxitscool »

You know what's scary? Petrol heads like us discussing four pots,V6,V8 and the sounds, feel of the drive are going to be a thing of the past soon.
Even with the the advent of synthfuels.

Long live ICE!
MY19 P300
Caldera red, black pack
Celtic Engine and Gearbox remap.
Other bits and bobs with more to follow..
WShudds

Post by WShudds »

Another entertaining thread to follow 😁
Going back to the original point though, the reviewer's bias against the V6 engine design is laughable and he's never driven the ONLY true driver's F-type version, a holy grail manual F-type, of course. πŸ€ͺ

Cylinder snobbery can't beat 3rd pedal exclusiviness...
MY18 Manual :o P340 R-Dynamic RWD Coupe, Caldera Red on 19˝ Centrifuge wheels. Pzero. Mods: Reverse camera, interior/puddle lights and tinted windows.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post