Done well today

Club Meetings and Events
Tewy

Post by Tewy »

Attended a bonnets up meeting where the judge was Derek Mathewson from the programme “Bangers & Cash”. Did not think I had a chance of winning as there were several top end F types, an E type, a pristine Mk11 and various other Jags in great condition. When he came to my car he said I am leaning towards choosing my car and the reason was I had not messed around with it. My car is a 2016 standard V6 manual and I presume he likes the chrome as apposed to some being changed to carbon fibre trims. The green F type next to mine had just been wrapped at a cost of about £3k. The only modification I have done to mine is to have the engine bay appearance covers wrapped as sunlight had bleached them through the bonnet vents. I also changed the vents so that the air intake came from the side to stop direct sunlight on the engine. I believe in changes that stop an issue as apposed to just doing a cosmetic change.

07FA5EF0-3AE4-4862-9C58-317E8A8CC280.jpeg

0B2CC2E3-B662-4EEB-B0E4-3D167FF64088.jpeg

F type 3.0 V6 supercharged manual, Honda CRV, Jaguar XJ-SC manual 3.6

Gazza H

Post by Gazza H »

Well done, congratulations you must be delighted. Car looks mint.
2013 Salsa Red F Type 340 Convertible.
Sports seats
Extended leather
Heated Wheel
Located in Kent.
Tewy

Post by Tewy »

Gazza H wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:56 am Well done, congratulations you must be delighted. Car looks mint.
Thanks I love this car especially as it is a manual. My previous Jag XJ-SC was also manual which in my opinion gives a better driving experience.
F type 3.0 V6 supercharged manual, Honda CRV, Jaguar XJ-SC manual 3.6
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Well done, I love watching Bangers and Cash great show.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post