Lakes, Mountain, F1 and Monaco - Euro Tour Take II

Club Meetings and Events
daytona650

Post by daytona650 »

As has been said - there is no adjustment as they are a flat xenon beam.
2013 V6S Convertible - Salsa Red, Performance Seats, 20" Wheels, Climate Pack.

ajbh

Post by ajbh »

It may say that but you can easily see a slant on the lights and we got flashed a lot before we fitted stick on beam deflectors on day2...
philmayfield

Post by philmayfield »

Go onto the French version of the F Type handbook site and it will tell you exactly the same thing (in French, of course) about not needing to adjust the headlamps for driving on the opposite side of the road.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

SmileHad an awesome day out with ajbh and hubby when we met up just outside St Moritz. We blasted through some fabulous mountain roads with a final downhill through the San Bernadino Pass and then parting at Lugano. This is the second time I have met up with ajbh and hubby and it was a real pleasure spending the day with them, we had a good laugh and the driving was a lot of fun, thanks a million chaps!!!Smile
Photo was taken at the top of San Bernadino Pass.
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013
Tall dad

Post by Tall dad »

Very Jealous! If @ajbh is thinking of a Tour III next year then I will be sorely tempted.
Italian Racing Red - V6S Coupe 2016 - Exterior Black Design Pack - Climate - Parking - Visibility -Performance Seats - 14 Way Memory - Red Seatbelts - Happy
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

It's definitely a possibility :) I'll be sure to post up if we start to form plans!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post