Jaguar Breakfast Club at Gaydon

Club Meetings and Events
Nick

Post by Nick »

Great to see so many car today, lovely to chat to so many enthusiasts and really enjoyed the tour of the museum.
Will be back..
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Despite the weather a great turn out with around a dozen F-Types in attendance ... convoyed up with Sammy and Alasdair, both with updated systems sounding lovely ... that VAP system gets my vote ...

It was also interesting to see how F-Type owners are now braving the modifications route making each of these super cars even more individual ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Agree Senninha,

I am keen to add a few more mods along the way & it has been frustrating trying to find owners who have taken the plunge with lowering, spacing, pulling, chipping! Then I realise that our cars are only 3 years old, quite exclusive, & cost a lot of money. So we are going to be tentative making major changes, without speaking to the brave out there.

Must say, Alastair’s cat sounded & looked, to quote a YouTube reviewer, BIBLICLE, as it roared towards the M40 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Really enjoyed meeting a few fellow enthusiasts and having time to chat, look and (and listen) to different F types

Wandering around the museum is a real bonus and although I've been before the Jaguar Heritage section is very interesting and worth an hour. 3 F Types from memory. The prototype, Sky TDF and landspeed record parachute test car
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Kevs F Type

Post by Kevs F Type »

I have joined this group and hope to make the beginning of March 2018 meet
Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6 S Coupe in Polaris White - Pan Roof, Cold Climate Pack, Reverse Camera Parking Pack, Powered Tailgate, 14w Memory Seat Pack, Configuable Dynamics, Meridian Sound...
JLM284

Post by JLM284 »

Hoping to attend the next get together, is it Feb 3rd? Anyone else thinking of heading over?
19MY 3.0L V6 R-DYNAMIC P340 (Auto) AWD.
Carp Grey, Fixed Spoiler, Pano Roof, 380mm Red brakes, 770w Surround sound, Flat bottom steering wheel, Climate pack, Memory seats, Cameras, Keyless, InControl Secure, Privacy Glass, Suede interior, Red seat belts.
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Bit early for us softies. I'll try to make the March meet when the winter hibernation is over.
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Hi,
I might swing by on my way back from Tewekesbury winter ales festival. I'll apologise for any lack in conversation in advance in case I'm a little hazy that morning. :(
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post