Jaguar Breakfast Club at Gaydon

Club Meetings and Events
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Yep

Looks like it'll be a colourful convoy!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.

benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Sounds like there is going to be a good turnout, we'll have to make sure we get a prime spot to showcase our collection!
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.
soupdragon

Post by soupdragon »

We should be along too, back roads via Buckingham though
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

I dropped a line to Adam Calland at Jaguar PR who I occasionally tweet/insta back and forth with who said he will see if he can get some of the Jag guys to make an appearance!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
Frp1

Post by Frp1 »

Hi,

I am not going to make it now. Got am email from a client at 21:00. I need to sort there fountain out :)

I am still planing a early morning drive up into north yorks with some friends. So if anyone wants to come along let me know.

ben Addison

BDE Ultra Blue
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Hi,

I am not going to make it now. Got am email from a client at 21:00. I need to sort there fountain out :)

Customers...who needs'em.......Lol..

See you next time mate.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Sorry I can't make this one - got to work. Have a great time people!

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Sorry to have missed out but compared to my last one it looks as though you won't have needed thermals this time ...

Couldn't afford the time due to work commits but did find half hour to install my new alloy paddle shifters 🙂
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

It was quite a good turn out. Sunny and pretty warm by the time we'd had some breakfast.

Only downside to this one compared to the one I went to last year was that we didn't get our own parking area so by the time everyone in our group arrived we were spread out around the car park.

Would be much better if we could get the cars all lined up.

There didn't appear to be a car park attendant this time so i'm deducing that this was the reason why we didn't get directed onto the grass just outside the entrance of the museum (??).

Anyhoo....it was good to meet up for a chat with everyone.....................and listen to Timbo's awesome sounding Firesand Coupe....Foookin' loud!!!...hehe...
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

I must be blind

I once saw the link to the meetup in the south in May, with the drive to the vineyards etc from the JagForums website, but can't seem to find it

Trying to search from my phone is difficult ha

Could someone repost if they have it please?

Ta!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post