Jaguar Breakfast Club at Gaydon

Club Meetings and Events
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Hi Sammy. It's the 2017 JEC convoy in the events topic. I'd add a link but can't get my spuddy fingers to work using a phone! I work near denbies wine estate so will pop in later this week for a couple of bottles to try, with a view to buying a case after the meet if I like it. Food there is good, but does get busy so I reckon Sunday lunch will be mobbed. There's a gift shop with the usual tat if the partners are coming along (quality tat though).
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Cheers!

I may look at joining the convoy still :)

Here's a short video from the weekend!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

I also nicked this one of the facebook group - thought it was a good shot, worth a share ;)

MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

There isn't a breakfast club in May - so the next one is in June, I do plan on attending that one if anyone else fancies it

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

There isn't a breakfast club in May - so the next one is in June, I do plan on attending that one if anyone else fancies it

Yep. If i'm not working. It will be my third visit to the museum and I still haven't looked properly at all the exhibits.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Captain Slow

Post by Captain Slow »

/Users/johnmcculloch/Desktop/_DSC9555.jpg

Hi all
Just a photo from the Breakfast Meeting at Garden last Saturday.
Possibly more to follow.
Cheers
Captain Slow
Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

Hi captain slow , did you leave early I noticed you had gone when we came out for a chat. Maybe next time we should get all the f types parked together just at the car park entrance.
White v6s coupe vap tune pulley upgrade 200 cell cats vap exhaust black pack.
Captain Slow

Post by Captain Slow »

Hi
Yes I was due back before lunch, but had I stayed later, the sun came out I believe, which would have made for better photos.
Cheers
Captain Slow
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

The June meet is the day before going away on hols, so I doubt I'll get a pass for that one Unhappy. But then you never know!

A couple of other events I'm probably going to again this summer are:

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-jaguar/
http://www.arundelcastle.org/whats-on/events/xkec.html

The Arundel one is 10 mins from me, so It'd be rude not to! Nice place to spend the day anyway from boating on the lake/river to numerous cafe's pubs and restautants. And with the added benefit that we get secure parking in a prime location (inside the castle) whilst the hoy polloi have to scrap over looking for a parking space outside.

2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
AndyZ

Post by AndyZ »

Hi Mickjaguar. I'm game for the Beaulieu meet.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post