Jaguar Breakfast Club at Gaydon

Club Meetings and Events
olibattman53

Post by olibattman53 »

Hi all, came across an older thread about the Jaguar Breakfast club (which I've read about elsewhere) and wondered if any FTOC members ended up attending previously? Anyone up for bumping up the F-Type presence there at one of the next meets? Posting new in the Events forum which makes sense to me!
It happens on the first Saturday of each month at the British Motor Museum at Gaydon. Check out the website for more info: http://www.jaguarbreakfastclub.org.uk/home.
I'm looking to attend on 3rd December and would love it if a few other owners from down south fancied convoying up there?
Granted, on the way up it may be a bit dark and dreary, being December, but fingers crossed for a fine day and the drive back could be better!

Frp1

Post by Frp1 »

I would be up for it, I may even get chance to go in Nov.

ben Addison

BDE Ultra Blue
olibattman53

Post by olibattman53 »

Hoping there may be a few FTOC people who are up for it, good excuse to meet some forum members face to face and check out some more Jags. Plus i've never been to the motor museum so that would be interesting too.
Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

Hi Oliver
I went to the first meeting back in April, as it was the first one it was very busy only 4 f types including myself. I'm up for another visit and hope there may be f types on the day
Alasdair
White v6s coupe vap tune pulley upgrade 200 cell cats vap exhaust black pack.
timlaw

Post by timlaw »

i am local'ish so happy to attend if there is an informal get together
F Type Coupe S - racing red, black pack, blade alloys (and lots more ...)
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Cant confirm yet but could be tempted.
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

I'd be up for it since its not too far away, can't confirm anything till I know my offshore schedule closer to the time.
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

I'm interested to do that, however, once the gritters get to work out there on the roads I will be taking the Jag off the road and switch to a more mundane set of wheels.
It wouldn't stop me from coming in December, but it would be much more fun to do something like that in the F-Type.

If we are lucky we might get to the November meet date before the roads a salt laden...so..the 5th November seems like a target, in my mind at least.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Tel

Post by Tel »

Oh the joys of living down South!
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Anyone interested for the 5th November breakfast meet?

If there is enough interest.......Would be fun to try to do a bit of a convoy down from the 'grim north' to the 'mediocre midlands'.......break up some of the tedium of the motorway run.

...of course, you southerners can buy a coat and head north in another convoy.

....We could then all chink coffee cups at the venue.

Anyone interested?
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post