JEC 2017 convoy meet 28th May

Club Meetings and Events
Frp1

Post by Frp1 »

Just been speaking to friends and one runs the lotus owner club, they are having a weekend meet in wales. it is june time and are more then happy to have F's there and i have got a few FRP owner coming.

will post more details when i get them.

ben Addison

BDE Ultra Blue

gsxrm3

Post by gsxrm3 »

Car and 2 occupants booked for the cars in the park meet, see you there or are folks meeting up ssomewhere and driving in convoy? gsxrm32017-03-12 22:40:23
V6S coupe in white, carbon bladed wheels, performance seats finished in red nappa, sports design pack, flat bottom steering wheel, powered tailgate, reverse camera, meridian upgrade.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Good idea Moz
I've always fancied the EVO Triangle in North Wales where the magazine takes there sports cars for a spin and rate it highly!!! The only thing you might bump into are tractors or sheep just a thought!!!

Mmmm, not sure all of those roads are ideal for out shapely ladies ... I went last year with a number of NSX club (leaner and slimmer than the F-type) and some of them roads are not very wide ... especially when you have the hot hatch brigade hooning in the opposite direction thinking they are Chris Harris ... but stick to wide bits and highly recommended

We stayed at a hotel with good parking facilities, then had 2/3 different routes and dropped in as surprise guests to a local car show ...

Look forward to the event ... Rgds Paul

Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
AndyZ

Post by AndyZ »

Hmmm. That quiet uncongested scenic road looks more like a race circuit. Looks wet too! (never rains on us soft southerners)
Toto

Post by Toto »

So how do we organise a " Northern" event? By that I mean an event driving in the magic northern roads. I'm a bike too and have ridden just about every good road in the UK, including all the way around the the coast. Def north and Wales the best on the whole.
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

Toto - - - Can you make it to Cars in the Park at Newby Hall on 7th May. (not too far from Leeds)
They should have around 500 sports cars of all sorts.
We have 5 members from this forum attending with their F Types and it would be great to get a few more.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post