Scotland meet up?

Club Meetings and Events
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Scotland lovely part of the country ... went to Edinburgh last year and Loch fyne and tried some oysters ..

just lovely .. love to join but to far for us soft southerners, but please post some pictures if the trip and meet goes ahead

regards

steveh

Post by steveh »

kaspa wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:17 pm Scotland lovely part of the country ... went to Edinburgh last year and Loch fyne and tried some oysters ..

just lovely .. love to join but to far for us soft southerners, but please post some pictures if the trip and meet goes ahead

regards
Yes it is a lovely part of the country, been up here 22 years now, originally from Essex. Would be up for a meet next year when the weather improves.
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
RRB

Post by RRB »

kaspa wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:17 pm Scotland lovely part of the country ... went to Edinburgh last year and Loch fyne and tried some oysters ..

regards
Kaspa, another forum I'm part of has a yearly meet in Oban, and we have guys drive for 13-17 hours just for a weekend on the water with their small boats........
2017 Black 400s convertible :D
BMa SVR

Post by BMa SVR »

I would be up for a meet.
Word of caution on the NC500, done it last year and though it would be a glamorous road trip,how wrong, seen a couple of Porsche 911’s, the rest was mobile homes travelling in convoy. Didn’t matter that I had 575PS under my right foot, when your committed to single track road at 10 to 20 mphs, where they refuse to pull in and let you pass, you certainly get to see the scenery, be warned.
Yurlong White SVR, panoramic sunroof
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

BMa SVR wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:57 pm I would be up for a meet.
Word of caution on the NC500, done it last year and though it would be a glamorous road trip,how wrong, seen a couple of Porsche 911’s, the rest was mobile homes travelling in convoy. Didn’t matter that I had 575PS under my right foot, when your committed to single track road at 10 to 20 mphs, where they refuse to pull in and let you pass, you certainly get to see the scenery, be warned.
I think you must have been unlucky. Check out my write-up and gallery from the NC500 here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1872

Found the vast majority of people pulled over to let us by and had a great time. No mobile homes held us up.

D
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Bobster67

Post by Bobster67 »

Hi there due to collect my FType up later this week, so would be good to meet up with some fellow enthusiasts. I'm west Fife.
oscarxsr700

Post by oscarxsr700 »

yes I agree I stay west side of edinburgh
Bobster67

Post by Bobster67 »

Hi, I am based in Fife, please count me in for any Scotland Meets.
RRB

Post by RRB »

Bobster67 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:04 pm Hi, I am based in Fife, please count me in for any Scotland Meets.

East Fife here !
2017 Black 400s convertible :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post