Scotland meet up?

Club Meetings and Events
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

I'm getting mildly jealous of the meet ups and events being mentioned down south! :mrgreen:

Any fellow Scottish owners fancy a meet up sometime in the summer?

We went along to one of the Tartan Tarmac breakfast meets but were the only F-type there. Does anyone else go to them?

We are south of Glasgow. Happy to arrange something if others are interested?
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate

steveh

Post by steveh »

Hi Dezzy, been away this weekend and have just seen this. We will be tied up for May but will very interested after that.
Regards,
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
Frp1

Post by Frp1 »

I have been thinking about doing the Scotland 500 in early July if anyone is up for it?
ben Addison

BDE Ultra Blue
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Steve, let me know what suits during June and July and we can sort out a meet up.

Ben, we might be doing the North Coast 500 later in the year but not decided when yet. I wouldn't recommend doing it in July or August. Although it might be the best weather, it's the school holidays and means the roads could be busy with lots of tourists driving slowly.

We might make the Tartan Tarmac breakfast meet this Sunday but won't know until later this week.

Cheers
D
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
steveh

Post by steveh »

We can only make the 10/11th of June unless we make it a weekday, but we are free in July. We are going to Applecross on August 19/20th. Staying at the Applecross Inn, the hotel has 7 rooms and a group of us has booked them all.
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
Frp1

Post by Frp1 »

I was thinking of doing the 500 early July before the schools break up.
ben Addison

BDE Ultra Blue
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Scottish schools break up the last week in June.

It might be fine and at least you should have the best weather.
m_101

Post by m_101 »

Dezzy I just went to the tartan tarmac meet and was the only F type there too. First time though. If you're there next time might see you at Motherwell?
16MY V8R, Ammonite Grey with full red leather interior, carbon roof, 770w stereo, few other bits.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Hi, we were away over the weekend so couldn't make it this month. Should be there next month though.
RRB

Post by RRB »

New owner here ....East Fife ....up for a meet sometime
2017 Black 400s convertible :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post