Bedfordshire Area

Club Meetings and Events
Nick

Post by Nick »

Any owners in the Bedfordshire area interested in the occasional meet, my last car club used to hold frequent meets, it was great to have an afternoon sat chatting to like minded people.
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Hi, I'm not local but if you check out P'Heads for Bedford area there's a regular monthly weekend am meet that I've travelled to join ... Early (ish) run at sensible pace, no heroes, and ends at a great pub of the 507 for coffee and bacon rolls ... Great mix of cars .... Haven't taken the F-type over yet but have been over in the Honda a few times ... HTH
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Timmyboy

Post by Timmyboy »

Hi Nick
Although not in Bedfordshire just up the road in Huntingdon would also like to join up with like minded owners
2015 F type R Lunar grey 20" rotor carbon / alloy wheels
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

I'm just outside Bedford. Not really into 'meets' although pawing over different F Type incarnations, for comparisons, does appeal.

Maybe a meet up at Bedford Autodrome for a track day or evening might appeal?
Nick

Post by Nick »

Was going to call Bedford and see if they have had any F types on it they are so noise sensitive.

Evening pub meet might be nice, some nice ones around, Falcon inn is supposed to be ok.

http://www.thefalconatbletsoe.co.uk/contact.html
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770
MarcFTR

Post by MarcFTR »

Some of you may already be aware, but we have a monthly meet in St.Neots every second sunday of the month. Often a good turnout and good friendly people.

Take a look on Pistonheads regional section for some previous photos.

Ambiance Cafe
Riverside Car Park
St. Neots
PE19 7HD

We have had a Beds meet at the Maypole Farm Pub in Kempston off the A421 a few times. Theres a chap in the area with a Project 7 who has turned up a couple of times.
F-Type R Coupe AWD 2015
dean_mk

Post by dean_mk »

I am also in Bedford area, and would not say no to the occasional meet.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Weather is turning nice finally, maybe time to get a local meet organised.

Any interest?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post