Essex Mini meet - Sunday 20th August - interested?

Club Meetings and Events
Pritchard

Post by Pritchard »

interested. but i have a busy august.
subscribing to thread

TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Interested but don't think I will be able to make this one. Have a good morning.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Provisional date for this is Sunday 20th August ... More info to follow ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

All being well I will be running the route over the weekend to update route details that I will issue to those on the day.

It's not complex but a few signs should we get separated, although the early ish start should help keep us in sight of each other ...

For those with other plans in the day, I've run this route before and including coffee and chat at the end you should easily be on your way home by 10am .. Helps plan the day for family and other halves ๐Ÿ‘
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Hi All,

Had a good run yesterday, no roadworks or notice of any due so only the local traffic to negotiate ...

The run has a mix of open A roads to start, slows for a coupe of villages, then some nice twisty B roads. The middle is scenic villages so mix of 30/40 areas to practice your pops and bangs before opening up for a couple good sweeping B roads heading back to Chelmsford ...

Starting point is the Honda / Mercedes dealer forecourt at 7.45 for an 8am departure. This time gives us a good chance (without being too early) of having a good run without too many locals to break the convoy ....

You will find the dealerships just off J19 of the A12. Follow signs for A130 and they are on the 2nd or 3rd roundabout depending on your direction of approach.

When on a run I will slow for villages and observe 30/40 limits, the objective is to enjoy the run, enjoy our cars but not upset locals ....

I have the members interested as

Senninha
mbes2
Kaspa
Alasdair 63
Timbo

With possibles as

Pritchard
Topcat

Please add or delete as appropriate. Long range forecast is for dry morning with the days leading up to the run as dry so should make for a good drive.

Have a good week and see those that can join at the dealership on Sunday.

Regards, Paul
mbes2

Post by mbes2 »

Hi,

Just seen above... Hot sunny weather is on order..

Thanks

Mark
v6s 380 Salsa Red Convertible, Performance seats , black leather re stitching, 20" Cyclone Gloss Black running 305/30, Meridian 380w, Black bonnet/side vents/mirrors & windscreen surround. Just all round sexy looking :D
Pritchard

Post by Pritchard »

I have the members interested as

Senninha
mbes2
Kaspa
Alasdair 63
Timbo
Pritchard + Passenger

With possibles as

Topcat

anyone got a postcode? and did i remember hearing there will be a breakfast stop too? : )
(there needs to be breakfast, othrwise the missus will be biting my head off for want of a full stomach.)
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello Gang

I will have to drop out of this .... forgot I promised my wife I would take her to Hyde hall Sunday :)

but have a great day .. and drive safely
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Sorry I cannot make Sunday morning.

I think the post code for the Mercedes dealer you are referring to is CM2 5EF- I looked at a SL there.

Hyde Hall has a classic car day on Sunday and I am hoping to see that in the afternoon - I am told that this originally started as a car club meeting in their car park.

https://www.rhs.org.uk/gardens/ViewEven ... 0&ESRC=CRM

Have a great time.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

Hi Paul , see you Sunday morning ๐Ÿ‘
White v6s coupe vap tune pulley upgrade 200 cell cats vap exhaust black pack.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post