Essex Mini meet - Sunday 20th August - interested?

Club Meetings and Events
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

With a growing number of members in the county, and a 'nomination' from Kaspa, I thought I'd test the feeling for a mini meet and drive ...

Here's what I'm suggesting ... If interested, pop your name below ... Aiming to do this mid August ...

When: a Sunday morning, hopefully dry and bright
Where: Start and finish in Chelmsford
Route: approx 50 mins of mixed A & B roads ... You can let your Cats of the leash if you wish (I will), but I do adhere to 30/40 limits
Finish: Army & Navy for coffee and/or brekkie and general car talk

Timings: meet 7.45 for an 8am start, continuous route has us back for coffee for 9, traffic flow permitting ...

If you fancy Cats in the Countryside, add below

Rgds , Paul

1. Senninha - 340 Coupe
2. ?
Last edited by Senninha on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Make it lunch and I'm interested ;) although can only do the 13th anyway - taking her to the Alps for the rest of august ;)
mbes2

Post by mbes2 »

I'm up for this, sounds good date depending
v6s 380 Salsa Red Convertible, Performance seats , black leather re stitching, 20" Cyclone Gloss Black running 305/30, Meridian 380w, Black bonnet/side vents/mirrors & windscreen surround. Just all round sexy looking :D
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Senninha wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:04 am With a growing number of members in the county, and a 'nomination' from Kaspa, I thought I'd test the feeling for a mini meet and drive ...

Here's what I'm suggesting ... If interested, pop your name below ... Aiming to do this mid August ...

When: a Sunday morning, hopefully dry and bright
Where: Start and finish in Chelmsford
Route: approx 50 mins of mixed A & B roads ... You can let your Cats of the leash if you wish (I will), but I do adhere to 30/40 limits
Finish: Army & Navy for coffee and/or brekkie and general car talk

Timings: meet 7.45 for an 8am start, continuous route has us back for coffee for 9, traffic flow permitting ...

If you fancy Cats in the Countryside, add below

Rgds , Paul

1. Senninha - 340 Coupe
2. ?
Hello .. count us in ...
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

also ... many thanks for taking the time to organise this :D
mbes2

Post by mbes2 »

1. Senninha - 340 Coupe
2. Mbes2 - 380 ConVert
v6s 380 Salsa Red Convertible, Performance seats , black leather re stitching, 20" Cyclone Gloss Black running 305/30, Meridian 380w, Black bonnet/side vents/mirrors & windscreen surround. Just all round sexy looking :D
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Thanx Kaspa ...

1. Senninha - 340 Coupe
2. Mbes2 - 380 ConVert
3. Kaspa - 2018 Ultra Coupe
4. ?

I'm going to let this run for a couple of weeks then set the date and times firm ... If we have more than a handful I'll liaise with finishing post so they know how many thirsty/hungry drivers are arriving .... Rgds Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

Hi Paul , I will probably come as well.
White v6s coupe vap tune pulley upgrade 200 cell cats vap exhaust black pack.
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

Could be interested, i'll have my SVR back box's on by then as well :)
Firesand Coupe R
Vossen HF-3 Satin Bronze
SVR Rear Spoiler
H&R springs
Oem Project 7 grill
VAP tune, upper and lower pulleys,
200 cell cats, induction kit.
Supersprint cat back valved back box
Loud, very loud lol
650-660 bhp
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Timbo wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:27 pm Could be interested, i'll have my SVR back box's on by then as well :)
Thankfully I'll be leading the convoy ... Ear defenders anyone :lol:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post