Essex Mini meet - Sunday 20th August - interested?

Club Meetings and Events
mbes2

Post by mbes2 »

Hi ya. did you all get a parking penalty notice ? From the car park we ended up in...
v6s 380 Salsa Red Convertible, Performance seats , black leather re stitching, 20" Cyclone Gloss Black running 305/30, Meridian 380w, Black bonnet/side vents/mirrors & windscreen surround. Just all round sexy looking :D

Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

Hi , yes arrived today in the post. Just wondering how we didn't have one on the car windscreen.
White v6s coupe vap tune pulley upgrade 200 cell cats vap exhaust black pack.
Pritchard

Post by Pritchard »

yep. just got a parking ticket.

i dont remember seeing any signage.
how did 4 of us miss it.
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Looking at the photo of the cars it looks like you parked in front of the sign. Where was this so I can avoid it.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Pritchard

Post by Pritchard »

@topcat,
oh yea!

theres a scale of 1 - Stupid, with stupid being the most stupid, i think that photo shows the level of stupid that we reached. :)
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

I wouldn't say stupid as I often miss the obvious - might be tempted to say should have gone to specsavers👓
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Hi All ...

I've been away all week but had a text from Alasdair last night ref the parking. I've been using this car park and the coffee venue for a few years without issue. As patrons of the venue I believe we have free parking.

I'll speak to them tomorrow and get back to you ...

Rgds Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Pritchard

Post by Pritchard »

Let me know.... as much as i detest having to pay it, id rather pay it now than forget about it.
(also, i beleive we shared the bill under 1 receipt? who has that? lol)
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

I spoke with the manager where we had brekkie and he advised that the car park is run by a private company now who won't have any association with the vendors ...

I'm really sorry as having used many times before didn't even think to check if things had changed ...

I hope the ticket is not too much, I'm really upset by this and if we do this run again, or similar, I'll buy you brekkie to make up for it ...

So annoying as it was a great morning ... Rgds Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

did you see my other post .. you can have my puddle lights for free, just need your address :D

I am happy with my Blue Led version

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post