South Coast Owners

Club Meetings and Events
dave_webb

Post by dave_webb »

Wondering if any local F type owners are interested in meeting up, south coast? yes I know it's mid-winter....

Is this a good forum to ask? Has anyone started organising run outs? Maybe early days but hoping to get involved in all things F type.... dave

Selborne

Post by Selborne »

Hi Dave,

No one has tried to arrange a run out yet, so good chap for suggesting. Must admit my car is tucked away for winter, looking forward to the spring, so you might struggle, but keep trying !!

Jamie
dave_webb

Post by dave_webb »

Thanks for the reply, hoping to meet up with others at some point to share experiences, good and bad. Have noticed 2 other F types locally near Fareham so I know the're out there.

My cars a daily drive at the moment so it gets wet pretty much every day, at least it's garaged and regularly cleaned (no leaks so far!). Decided to go back to the Fiesta in the near future though to minimise winter corrosion and hopefully no more minor scratches - still don't know how they got there but guess thats the risk you take with using it every day....

All the best, dave
tardis56

Post by tardis56 »

Just joined and I'm near Southampton. Maybe a regular meet at say, The Crown & Stirrup, just outside Lyndhurst once a month? I know the landlord who's a bit of a petrolhead so I'm sure he wouldn't mind - does nice food too!

Edieman

Post by Edieman »

Coming out of a C63 coupe and into a V6 S. Taking delivery in the next couple of weeks.

Based in Brighton and would be keen to meet up. Good food sounds a nice bonus!
Bambou

Post by Bambou »

Ive just joined, im in the New forest near tardis56 (Hi Geoff) I'd be up for some kind of meet.
tardis56

Post by tardis56 »

We'll need to pick a pub Peter, mention a date and see who comes along!
Bambou

Post by Bambou »

Im tempted to say the Millbury's......
tardis56

Post by tardis56 »

Yes, I like it there!

Fisher

Post by Fisher »

I've just joined and I'm near Portsmouth / Reading (live between two places).
Always up for a meet!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post