kaspa wrote:Hello

Please book us in ..... :)

would be great to meet up ...
That’s great I’ll add you :)
2014 Polaris White/Red F-Type V6S Convertible

"it's an x-rated, hardcore monster, for the terminally unhinged..." JC
Ray61

Post by Ray61 »

I asked the wife if she'd like to join us and she looked at me rather oddly and declined.. A bunch of peeps standing around admiring each other's cars.. what's not to like? :-)
BRG V6 S :D
john-handy

Post by john-handy »

Ray61 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:29 pm I asked the wife if she'd like to join us and she looked at me rather oddly and declined.. A bunch of peeps standing around admiring each other's cars.. what's not to like? :-)
:lol: the ladies don't understand!

ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Some of us do :) sadly few and far between it seems though!. Jess
Ray61

Post by Ray61 »

ajbh wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:05 pm Some of us do :) sadly few and far between it seems though!. Jess
To be fair to my missus it was her idea to get the Jag. I was on my second Porsche but she wanted me to get something "more classy". I have to agree that the Porsche - a mid-engine Cayman S - was a rather selfish car being pretty basic and stripped out an' all. She'd already agreed that I could have an Aston but the running costs scared the poo out of me particularly as I'd be driving it most days. Aaaand the Vantage is beginning to look a bit dated imho.

So the Jag was a natural and bloody gorgeous choice!

Ray
BRG V6 S :D
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Hi,

Please add me as interested/maybe ... its in the diary with a nod from the good Lady, however is subject to child care for the youngest ...

Is there a plan to meet somewhere first, have a drive then rock up for lunch?

Regards, Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
john-handy

Post by john-handy »

Hey guys,

I popped in to the Axe and Compass at the weekend and it looked very nice and popular! (could not get a table! lol)

So i think i will need to book us in this weekend!

Please pass the works to other members who may be interested to let me know ASAP.

Thanks

J

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

This weekend? Has it moved or do you mean make the table booking this weekend for a couple of weeks time?
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
john-handy

Post by john-handy »

Senninha wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:46 pm This weekend? Has it moved or do you mean make the table booking this weekend for a couple of weeks time?
Booking for Sunday 22nd April.

I will make a reservation on Monday next week and talk to them about a reserved parking area if possible.

J

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post