Caffeine & Machine - Sat 13th April - from 9.30am

Club Meetings and Events
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

All sounds good.

I'll be setting off from M3 J4 at around 08:00 then, and heading up the M40 in convoy with a friend in an M5 E60, which I'm sure will be acceptable in the car park ;)
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

I'm in Nottingham that weekend so picking a friend up from Ilkeston and leaving around 8:15am so will see you there.
(If we are inviting BMW's the friend in question has an E46 M3 - they could park in the opposite corner of the car park :lol: )
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Well yes, wouldn't want our photos spoiling would we :D
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Coming from near Hatfield so A1M, M25, M40, perhaps I can catch Lunar at the M40 services to add to his convoy.
Just 3 boring, bad weather months to get through.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
scm

Post by scm »

No such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate tyres! :D
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Dazza67 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:58 pm It’s on the kitchen calendar for me, so it’s a definite all bar some kind of civil war after Brexit!
I’ll be coming over from East Anglia, A14 from Huntingdon, M6 to Coventry and then A46/A429 down to Staffs. Happy to meet anyone on the way.
Cheers
Just looked on map. I come down M69 from Leicester Forest East. Could meet on outskirts of Coventry then head down together. Will PM my number nearer the day 👍

Great to see such interest. Should be a fab day out 😄
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

scm wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:02 pm No such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate tyres! :D
Very well said Sir ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I thought the change from P0 to PS4s was a revelation, but for this weather and as a daily driver I’m really appreciating the Sottozero swap!
Dazza67

Post by Dazza67 »

[/quote]

Just looked on map. I come down M69 from Leicester Forest East. Could meet on outskirts of Coventry then head down together. Will PM my number nearer the day 👍

Great to see such interest. Should be a fab day out 😄
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan, could meet just off Coventry bypass somewhere around Binley.
Looking forward to it.
Cheers
Darrell
Ebony Black V6S convertible
Jagman100

Post by Jagman100 »

Count me in too, I’ve pencilled in 13th April
I live in Coventry and I guess you’ll be coming down the A46 so suggest we meet at TGI Fridays car park in Binley Coventry visible from the traffic island CV3 2TA unless any other suggestions?
Kind regards,
Steve
2016 V8 R AWD Coupe Italian Racing Red, Black Alloys & Pano Roof

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post