Jaguar Breakfast Club Plus Caffeine & Machine Saturday 3rd Aug

Club Meetings and Events
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Hello All,

This Saturday is the August Jaguar Breakfast Club meet at The British Motor Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire. A no-membership ‘club’ organised by a lovely man Peter. Full details here...

http://www.jaguarbreakfastclub.org.uk/

Late morning some F-Types quietly sneak away & convoy to Caffeine & Machine. This is the Petrolheads Mecca about 20 minutes from Gaydon.

A great day to meet fellow Jaguar & especially F-Type owners. Everyone welcome. Please ask if you have any questions 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit

C7seb

Post by C7seb »

Hi yes I’ll be there and do the run again.if it ever stops bloody raining!
dbv6s

Post by dbv6s »

I’ll be there Darren, looking forward to it, bring an umbrella!
Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

Hi Darren

Thanks for the reminder.... unfortunately we’re still away in holiday in the Lakes so will miss again :(

Hope to be there for the next one on 7th Sept I assume? Also Jags at Warwick castle on 8th September!

Cheers.

Steve
2018 F-Type SVR in Caldera Red with a huge amount of toys yet to be explored!
basher

Post by basher »

Gom Jabbar wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:03 pm Hi Darren

Thanks for the reminder.... unfortunately we’re still away in holiday in the Lakes so will miss again :(

Hope to be there for the next one on 7th Sept I assume? Also Jags at Warwick castle on 8th September!

Cheers.

Steve
I won't be there either as I'm going to Jaguar event at Arundel Castle the next day, so have fun without me! :D
And I'll be at Blenheim Palace supercar event on 8th Sept.

But I have finally managed to go to Gaydon. I was on hols last week in the Cotswolds, so paid a visit on the way home (via a bit of a detour). Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also went over to C&M during my hols on a very quiet weekday (which was also the hottest on record in the UK). Spent most of the time sat under a tree chatting to the owner's father. Lovely chap, but forgotten his name.
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
rogers ftype

Post by rogers ftype »

I am going to this for the first time with Ftype Friend and my XKR Friend.
Jagman100

Post by Jagman100 »

Hi Darren,
I’m off to the Arundel meet and going down tomorrow Saturday to make a weekend of it but I hope to see you guys at the next Gaydon and C&M meet,
I wish you all a good one,
Cheers
Kind regards,
Steve
2016 V8 R AWD Coupe Italian Racing Red, Black Alloys & Pano Roof
RagtopRoadster

Post by RagtopRoadster »

Missed this one but just booked a great little hotel in Solihull for next months meet. Thought I’d do the breakfast club, then a visit to Caffeine and Machine for lunch, then check in at the hotel, Hogarth’s for a lazy afternoon. Dinner in their excellent restaurant or one of the local country pubs, drinks at the hotel bar and a good night’s sleep. The really amazing breakfast is in the price so it’dImage be rude not to take advantage of it. Then off to Jaguars at the castle at Kenilworth Castle before a leisurely (M40/M25 drive home. Looking forward to meeting some of the other F Type owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post