Step 3, Saturday 1st Of May

Club Meetings and Events
Diabolik

Post by Diabolik »

Hi All

According to the latest news, looks like the first meet could be on Saturday 1st of May.
MY17 V6 Coupe S, Ultimate /Santorini Black, Panoramic Roof, 20" wheels

DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Agree. Imagine the car park will be quite full. Last September there were 600 Jags πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

I wonder if everyone will be walking round punching each others left arm like BCG day at school.

If you're old enough to drive you should remember the BCG, stopped in 2005 apparently.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

We’re is this first meeting likely to be chomping at the bit cheers tony
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Hello Tony,

Quite a few off here, and the Facebook group, attend the Jaguar Breakfast Club meets. These are held on the first Saturday of the month at the British Motor Museum, Warwickshire with the odd event at Jaguar Classic Works, Coventry & other special venues.

https://www.jaguarbreakfastclub.org.uk/

Afterwards we then convoy to Caffeine & Machine, in nearby Ettington, which is always a great experience. Both the drive & the venue πŸ˜„

Peter, who runs JBC, will shortly announce possible dates following Boris’ Roadmap. Subject to change.

Im sure other local meets will take place too πŸ‘
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Thanks Darren will be there if it’s on looking forward to meeting other members best start polishing πŸ˜€
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Know how you feel. I’m polishing mine ready for its MOT, Spark Plugs & Service on Tuesday! Going to one of the posh new main dealers where you drive in through the doors πŸ˜„
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Will you be going Darren would be nice to meet and get some advice about vap modifications cheers Tony.
basher

Post by basher »

DaddyDarren wrote: ↑Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:00 pm Going to one of the posh new main dealers where you drive in through the doors πŸ˜„
Haha... I've done that several times now. It's why main dealer servicing is so expensive! 🀣
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
scm

Post by scm »

basher wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:59 am Haha... I've done that several times now. It's why main dealer servicing is so expensive! 🀣
There ain't no such thing as a free coffee! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post