Step 3, Saturday 1st Of May

Club Meetings and Events
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

T50 YOX wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:12 am Will you be going Darren would be nice to meet and get some advice about vap modifications cheers Tony.

Hello Tony,

Yes, I’m preparing already πŸ˜„ There are various rendezvous points for those coming a fair distance. The Londoners meet somewhere on the M40 & drive up together. I’m East Midlands & meet at M1 Leicester Forest East services, then others join at Coventry.

Some very knowledgeable folk attend. You will have a great day πŸ‘

Where are you based?

Cheers,

Darren
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit

DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

basher wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:59 am
DaddyDarren wrote: ↑Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:00 pm Going to one of the posh new main dealers where you drive in through the doors πŸ˜„
Haha... I've done that several times now. It's why main dealer servicing is so expensive! 🀣

Used a great independent last year. However, they take car elsewhere for MOT. Sort off puts me off so back to main dealer this time. Might use main dealer for MOT & service then indie for later in year for diff oil & perhaps wheel alignment. Like to keep relationship with both.

Hope you keeping well Kev. See you next meet hopefully πŸ‘
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Hi Darren I live in Barnsley will be coming on the M1so can meet up at Leicester forest services be good to travel in together πŸ‘
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

Not wanting to piss on anyones fireworks, (i want to meet up as much as the next person) but the goverment guidelines say, 30 people can meet up
no earlier than the 17th may.
But it does say from the 17th if its an event then a lot more can meet up, sorry guys but i doubt Gaydon would allow us to meet on the 1st unless someone knows something i dont or ive read it wrong.
Firesand Coupe R
Vossen HF-3 Satin Bronze
SVR Rear Spoiler
H&R springs
Oem Project 7 grill
VAP tune, upper and lower pulleys,
200 cell cats, induction kit.
Supersprint cat back valved back box
Loud, very loud lol
650-660 bhp
basher

Post by basher »

DaddyDarren wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:00 pm Used a great independent last year. However, they take car elsewhere for MOT. Sort off puts me off so back to main dealer this time. Might use main dealer for MOT & service then indie for later in year for diff oil & perhaps wheel alignment. Like to keep relationship with both.

I'm OK thanks Darren. Working harder than ever as there's little else to do these days!

Had quite a few plumbing issues over the winter... no heating or hot water (twice) so could've done with your expertise!

Hope you're well too. And very much looking forward to meeting up with everyone again. In the outdoors. With lots of lovely cars. 😁
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

basher wrote: ↑Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:52 am
DaddyDarren wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:00 pm Used a great independent last year. However, they take car elsewhere for MOT. Sort off puts me off so back to main dealer this time. Might use main dealer for MOT & service then indie for later in year for diff oil & perhaps wheel alignment. Like to keep relationship with both.

I'm OK thanks Darren. Working harder than ever as there's little else to do these days!

Had quite a few plumbing issues over the winter... no heating or hot water (twice) so could've done with your expertise!

Hope you're well too. And very much looking forward to meeting up with everyone again. In the outdoors. With lots of lovely cars. 😁
Sent you a message πŸ‘
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
Diabolik

Post by Diabolik »

Timbo wrote: ↑Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:13 am Not wanting to piss on anyones fireworks, (i want to meet up as much as the next person) but the goverment guidelines say, 30 people can meet up
no earlier than the 17th may.
But it does say from the 17th if its an event then a lot more can meet up, sorry guys but i doubt Gaydon would allow us to meet on the 1st unless someone knows something i dont or ive read it wrong.
Hi Timbo.

You might have a point there!.

I was just reading on the Government website and I quote.

Step 2, no earlier than 12 April: " Most outdoor attractions and settings, including zoos, and theme parks, will also reopen although wider social contact rules will apply in these settings to prevent indoor mixing between different households. Drive-in cinemas and drive-in performances will also be permitted.

Surely they are not going to allow only 30 people to the zoo or at a theme park?

I might be wrong though..

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/prim ... strictions
MY17 V6 Coupe S, Ultimate /Santorini Black, Panoramic Roof, 20" wheels
scm

Post by scm »

Diabolik wrote: ↑Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:25 pm Surely they are not going to allow only 30 people to the zoo or at a theme park?
Groups of more than 30 won't be allowed in, but 40 groups of 1 each will be. It's really not confusing.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Spoke to Peter today from the breakfast club about purchasing some merchandise and he said if the breakfast club doesn’t take place on the 1st it will be soon after cheers Tony.
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

T50 YOX wrote: ↑Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:35 pm Spoke to Peter today from the breakfast club about purchasing some merchandise and he said if the breakfast club doesn’t take place on the 1st it will be soon after cheers Tony.

Yes Tony. Whatever date it is will meet at M1 LFE. Details to be announced πŸ‘

For now, excited to be driving to Jaguar Derby for MOT & service πŸ˜„
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views