Simply Jaguar Beaulieu 27th June 2021

Club Meetings and Events
ayrejc

Post by ayrejc »

Tickets available for this year's event. I missed last year for obvious reasons but all booked up for June

Hope to see alot of forum members there.

Anyone been before can advise if there is a mass procession into the event from an arranged meeting place?

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-jaguar/
MY18 F Type 400 Sport Coupe RWD Satin Chrome Orange

basher

Post by basher »

Oooh good! I'll have to get my ticket!

Previously we've met up in the small carpark on the left, just after the main entrance to Beaulieu, but before the main ticketed entrance to the show area.

Last year, a group of us congregated at several different places along the M27 corridor so we could convoy together.
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Possibly up for this but it’s a 4hour drive for me would travel down on Saturday and stay over can anyone recommend a hotel and would anyone else be doing the same cheers Tony.
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Loads of hotels and B&Bs in the new forest. Car parks can be a bit crammed in some of them though (Montague Hotel in Beaulieu for example). Rhiinefield House is spectacular sat amongst giant redwoods, but pricey. I used to live just along the road from Le Chateau in Cadnam many years ago. No idea what it's like to stay there, but the reviews look OK. Quite village on the edge of the Forest (but you can hear the M27 a little bit there).

Tickets booked for Beaulieu :D
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Thanks for the reply mick will check them out cheers Tony
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Dose the tickets price include passenger as well or is it per person
Tel

Post by Tel »

It's a smashing day out, and if you have never looked around the NMM, and you're a petrol head you must do it, then walk it again!

We've had some great meet-up's in the past...I remember putting quite a few members of this forum up in our display patch at the JEC which was great.

Looks like my work schedule is going to interfere unfortunately.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more πŸ’©
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

T50 YOX wrote: ↑Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:01 pm Dose the tickets price include passenger as well or is it per person
Per person I think. Includes entry to the museum, house, gardens and grounds Price has gone up this year, but I guess they've been heamoraging money from being closed for much of the year.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Cheers mick for the reply Tony
apr1962

Post by apr1962 »

Chewton Glen in New Milton is very nice. Pricey though. Chris Evan’s favourite hotel.
MY 2018 V8R AWD Convertible
Ammonite Grey / Black Leather
Modifications:
SVR Bonnet Vents
Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel
Jaguar Aluminium Paddles

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post