Scotland

Club Meetings and Events
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

Hi guys , is there any planed meeting or events up north this year or would any one be up for a meet and a run out some were in the spring / summer 8-)

Deleted User 3572

Free haggis and a kick at sturgeon throw in lol
AJ13

Post by AJ13 »

Boris might take you up on that :D
IRR V8S. (Maybe going soon).
Macan turbo ..wifes.
Sunny Scotland based.
Deleted User 3572

He still here lol
Blenky

Post by Blenky »

Yer I’m up for a blast , when you saw up north how much north I you thinking of , there must be some members around Leeds area 👍
Deleted User 3572

[quote=Blenky post_id=61703 time=1643057126 user_id=3476]
Yer I’m up for a blast , when you saw up north how much north I you thinking of , there must be some members around Leeds area 👍
[/quote]

Don't know blenky, was just an idea so far , see how many respond etc , you guys down south a bit are spoiled for choice as loads of car shows to attend , us jockstraps not so lucky , not many car events I know off up north
Deleted User 3572

Well new tyres last week and just bought new carbon bonnet vents , now on look out for mirror caps to match lol
Chas

Post by Chas »

In Callander yesterday with my F-type and saw at least another four travelling through the town in the afternoon, what and where were they doing?
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Chas wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:41 pm In Callander yesterday with my F-type and saw at least another four travelling through the town in the afternoon, what and where were they doing?
There were 9 of us out yesterday. Met at Stirling services, run to Aberfoyle then over Dukes pass to Callander. Picnic in Callander then took various routes home. Organised on Facebook, F Type Events Scotland.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
AndyH

Post by AndyH »

Hi
I’m near Stirling. Not on Face Book, but will look to sign up and contact the group.

Andy