swiss tour 2016

Club Meetings and Events
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

We'll be out again late augearly sep if anyone wants to come and play ;) I can highly recommend meeting up for a couple of days, its not the same without team red roaring up behind us :) And you get to play the compare the options game - who else has a second glovebox between the backs of the seats?? I didnt know that was even a thing!Jess

Joemax

Post by Joemax »

I would love to, see if I can get away Jess, will let you know nearer the time.
I didn't tell you about the secret option I fitted on mine...hold the park button down for 5 seconds and hey presto, passenger got rid of! I wishLOL
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013
V8FTW

Post by V8FTW »

seems like I just missed you guys

https://youtu.be/i8LshJLUB40
F-TYPE R, Carbon Ceramics + Forged Wheels, ALL the Carbon Fibre - Mirrors, Side Power Vents, Bonnet Vents, Front Splitter & Interior Console
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

We were keeping an eye out for you v8ftw :) saw a dark grey coupe in thonon but that had local plates. Bonette looks like fun although your video wont load for me :(

Last day in the mountains tommorrow and then a few days sightseeing before we head home.

For anyone following in our footsteps this site http://www.savoie-route.fr very helpful re pass closures and this map https://www.amazon.fr/Atlas-France-Petit-Format-Michelin/dp/2067202626 (from calais carrefour) re routes and booking.com for hotels. Its all been far far easier than expected. Basically pick any green edged road in a national parc area which looks appropriately bendy and you seem to be guaranteed a good day. Sometime around 5pm we power up booking.com find a hotel not too far away, one last blast then check-in, hunt down dinner, grab some sleep and repeat :D

Joe we might be able to get a bit closer to you next time, fit in a bit of italian lakes maybe, will see once a bit closer to and i have dates nailed down...

Jess
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

The Bonette vid won't load on my iPhone but I saw it on my laptop, nice vid V8FTW!
That would be great if you can come down to the italian lakes Jess, if not Ill come up and meet you.

PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

Just had a very hectic two weeks. I'll try and upload some photos I made of us... It is amazing with three f types.... Imagine with 5 or 10! Then again I would not have taken such a number of cars up the narrow roads

I'll try to follow the routes through the French alps in a few weeks when I take a couple of weeks off work!
Frp1

Post by Frp1 »

Hi,

I just picked up my f-type a few days ago.

Then I am touring France then around the alpes and into Italy for 10days. We are heading out on the 12th.

If anyone is out there we can meet up, or join us for some of the trip.

I may be up for going out in Aug or sept.
ben Addison

BDE Ultra Blue
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Im away as from the 15th for 10 days but I should be around for Aug and Sept depending on dates. I live in Monza Frp1 just in case you were not aware and the French Alps are very close to me. Keep us updated with your plans and routes.
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

I'm around on the 12th till the 15th, then I leave. So if your in the Geneva area send me a private message....

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post