swiss tour 2016

Club Meetings and Events
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

Good evening. I would like to know who would be interested in a Swiss tour thus summer. If at least 10 F Types I could get interesting rebates. This is not a palace hotel tour, more like family hotels and vignerons' cellar .

wolfy689

Post by wolfy689 »

I may be keen dependant on dates??
Mosby

Post by Mosby »

Hi Paul - I would be interested, but it really depends on how many days the tour would take and your thoughts on dates.
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

I was thinking of a Thursday to sunday 3 nights. Could be June or end of July (bank Holiday of the 1st August). the date can be fixed based on expressed préférences. So if interested please specify your favoured dates.
The tour would start in Geneva go up the Valais into the Grison up to Bodensee to Luzern - Bern
Mosby

Post by Mosby »

I Guess we would need to add another 4days to this to get to and from Devon - sorry, not sure I could take this much time away from work this year - but lets not say no just yet..
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

I'm slowly pulling a plan to do a euro tour this summer, ending at leMans24 18th19th June. Might not be able to make 3 days in Geneva area but should be able to swing by for a day. Jess
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

Ok, I may be a bit ambitious. Let's say a day with a mixed of Juta mountain and touring the vines
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Im in Monza, about 4 hours away from Geneva, I could probably do a couple of days...thats if I can dump the kids with the wife. Its a potential for me to join in.
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Just to update I'll be Geneva ish montuewed 6th7th8th June if anyone is around and wants to meet up? Current plan is a bit of Les Grandes Alpes from the lake down towards Crest Voland and then over to Bourg St Maurice but am open to alternate plans....

Will be back again first week in September too - heading to dolomites then down to Cannes.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Just to update I'll be Geneva ish montuewed 6th7th8th June if anyone is around and wants to meet up? Current plan is a bit of Les Grandes Alpes from the lake down towards Crest Voland and then over to Bourg St Maurice but am open to alternate plans....

Will be back again first week in September too - heading to dolomites then down to Cannes.
Hey Jessica,
Im looking at the possibility of taking up your offer and driving down to meet up. I like The Bourg St Maurice as a meeting point. I let you know the day Ill get the Day Pass from the misses.

Joemax2016-05-26 12:11:36
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post