Any 2016 events in the North planned?

Club Meetings and Events
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

Not sure how many active members there are in the north - but are there any events being planned this spring / summer up this way?

Shows I'm going to (with the car on display) are....
15th May - Elite Sports & Performance motor show at Westmorland Showground in Kendal.
And
22nd May - the Fastlane Show - Sports and Performance cars at Albermarle Barracks which is 15 miles west of Newcastle.

You can find details of both with a little internet search.

I'll also be going to the Jaguar Enthusiasts Northern day near Harrogate but that's not until 4th September.

It would be good to see a 'collection' of F's

ridgeracer

Post by ridgeracer »

Yes i would be interested in anything happening up north
F Type V8R "Straight up Redneck Rager"
Carl

Post by Carl »

I think Im going to book in my F Type on the 15th May too Bri. Be good to catch up and be good to see all the other cars!
V6S Coupe, Polaris White, 19" Orbits, pano roof, red performance seats, black pack and black design pack.
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Somehow managed to miss this thread till now...Yes. I'm interested too.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Daflux

Post by Daflux »

Also interested!
Daflux // 2014 'R' Coupe //
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

I'm going to this year's Jaguar Enthusiast Club event at Ripley Castle on 4th September. I haven't completed the form yet (the forms are eaily found on the JEC website) because I can either attend with the North East Jaguar Club or if there's enough interest we could attend as a group of F Types....
There's a bit of time left to complete the forms (end of August) so I'll see what response there is before deciding on the best course of action. If there's little interest It's fine for members to attend as individuals

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post