0% APR?

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Grosey

Post by Grosey »

I’ve seen a couple of people post in here stating that they got their F on a 0% APR deal, although the posts were from several months/years back.

Just wondering if this was an offer that comes out regularly or annually? I’ve only been looking at Ftypes for approx 6 weeks so I’m not sure if now is a good time or a bad time to buy new?

Plymothian

Post by Plymothian »

Hi Grosey,

It's always available, I believe. It's a Hire Purchase agreement, but you have to have a 35% deposit or more. Otherwise, the HP has an APR of 5.9%.
MY19.5, F-Type V6 3.0 P380 RWD Coupe
Santorini Black, Pan Roof, Parking Pack, Cirrus Leather
Grosey

Post by Grosey »

Oh yeah so it is, not advertised anywhere I can see but the finance calculator does change to 0% once you get above a certain deposit level on HP.

Unfortunately that deposit level is beyond me, so regular interest on a PCP is my only option I expect.

Any other comments on when is a good time of year to buy, I’m in no rush!

I really want the new Nav pro system that is now standard I believe, however not a lot of used include that just yet - did that become standard from around May this year?
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Sometimes there is a deposit contribution with finance rather than 0% apr. It’s worth looking at Carwow as they quote this where available.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels