Order Placed!!!

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Very nice is that,
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,

Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Finally picked up the car yesterday!!! A couple of things I've noticed on top of the car being great and sound absolutely awesome:

1.) The Incontrol Remote is cool and the engine start is addictive. Do anyone has the meaning of the different symbol and the colour?
2.) I've connected an ipod to the USB (only one) but the car doesn't pick it up on start up. I have to reconnect the USB. Does anyone have the same problem?

I can't seem to post any pics on here. Keep getting 500 error every time I try to upload...

I have the same thing with my ipod - if I've not driven it for a good few hours I have to pull the USB cable out and put it back it before it connects, but if it's less than that it does seem to pick it up straight away. It's become part of my morning routine now.

Lovely car - and the colour is awesome!

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Finally picked up the car yesterday!!! A couple of things I've noticed on top of the car being great and sound absolutely awesome:

1.) The Incontrol Remote is cool and the engine start is addictive. Do anyone has the meaning of the different symbol and the colour?
2.) I've connected an ipod to the USB (only one) but the car doesn't pick it up on start up. I have to reconnect the USB. Does anyone have the same problem?

I can't seem to post any pics on here. Keep getting 500 error every time I try to upload...

The other symbol on the in control remote is the cabin heater i think as you can set the required temperature on the remote also. Correct me if I'm wrong though
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,