F type facelift

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
steveh

Post by steveh »

Yep, original is best for me, but of the new bunch, I actually prefer the base one.

And looking at the fact you're forced to have design packs on some of them, I'm definitely happy with my 2016 model and the choice I had when speccing that.

And no Italian Racing Red?! The fools!

They are fools to discontinue IRR, I have had so many favourable comments on the colour of my car. I think they have also discontinued my second favourite, firesand.
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.

MOz

Post by MOz »

I like the fact the new nose of the base models mirrors the Project 7 style but still prefer the old gills I think. MOz2017-01-18 15:52:35
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
Pricy147

Post by Pricy147 »

Have they really stopped Firesand in all models? I thought it was the 'show' colour for the SVR?
Should have a positive effect on re-sale values since someone who wants a discontinued colour will not have to get it second hand. Limited supply of Firesand will help re-sale! :)
Jaguar F-Type V6S Coupe, Fire Sand, Pan Roof, Black Styling Pack, Visibility Pack, Sports Seats w. Fire Sand Stitch
Arne

Post by Arne »

Seemsto be the same with the IRR Wink
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post