Website Errors

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Ewan

Post by Ewan »

I have just ordered my F-Type and hope to take delivery in March.
When I was spec'ing the car on the website configurator two of the options I added
were the morzine headlining €“ grey and the heated multi-function flat-bottomed
leather steering wheel with black gearshift paddles. When I received the quote from the dealer I queried
it as the morzine headlining - was quoted at £300, and I believe this should be
included with the Panoramic glass roof, which I had also ordered, and the steering
wheel was not listed.

The response I received from the dealer was "The Jaguar website
is wrong on the 2 options above as it says the heated multi-function flat
bottom leather steering wheel with black gearshift paddles is in a pack this is
not true and you can only order the ignis gearshift paddles it is a cost option
of £400 Inc. vat and the Stone Grey Morzine Headlining it is a cost option at
£350.00 Inc. vat".

It's probably too late to do anything about it now as I have
placed the order, but has anyone else had this experience with the
website/dealer?

Post by mokster »

I had similar questions / issues when I put my order through on the roof and headliner. I originally chose the Jet Leather Headlining with Panoramic Roof but was then told it's a cost option. The website is definitely showing some things different. I ended up going with the Jet Morzine Headlining (Normal) at no extra cost.

In addition if you add the Single Blade Sunvisor, the Panoramic Roof will be removed. But in reality, you can have both together.

I also don't quite get the difference between Bright Sport Pedal in Interior and Sport Pedal Cover in Accessories. I assume one is cover and the other is the full pedal but they look the same!

I went through these things with the dealer and accepted the differences. You can always change the options up until the build date, which your dealer should be able to confirm.

dezzy

Post by dezzy »

You can definitely add the flat bottom steering wheel with black paddles on its own through the dealer. We did, and I have an order form showing this, including the fact that it's on the car!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate

Jaguar F-Type Forum

Our Jaguar F-Type Forums are free to join and open to all.