Order Pool?!

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
MOz

Post by MOz »

Which dealer was that Abergele?

I live very near you so was it Warrington, Chester or further afield??
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.

Abergele 380S

Post by Abergele 380S »

Chester.
MOz

Post by MOz »

How were they to deal with? I bought my approved Used model from an HA Fox dealership down south and they were abysmal.
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
Abergele 380S

Post by Abergele 380S »

They were pretty good to be fair.
Let me have a demonstrator for the weekend as they knew I was going to be my daily drive, and needed to properly try it out rather than go for a 20 min blast.
From what I was told today there are are now very few (<6?) 380S left in UK stock, so if you want a bargain nows the time to jump.
That said they are offering 12.8% off all the new F type range via Carwow, so still quite a decent discount.
Ask for Steve Clarkson or Chris.

Note that I can't comment on the handover as I don't pick up till next week, but so far so good.
MOz

Post by MOz »

When dealers are selling - they are great. Let's hope they remain that way for your aftersales!

As for discounts I can't afford a new one (my used was a purchase of a lifetime) but I can get a much bigger discount through my job.

Enjoy your new car and I'll look out for you on the 55!!MOz2017-03-04 07:17:49
Tel

Post by Tel »

Note that I can't comment on the handover as I don't pick up till next week, but so far so good.
ah the handover....I remember it well, counting down the days, hours to see the car under a red cover...then hey presto 15 years of hard saving/work is mine....all mine!
Enjoy it, rather an emotive purchase and even more so during ownership!
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩