Best finance deal

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

I'm more & more considering a "new car" car purchase. Has anyone done this with Jag finance or are there better deals around? Looking at both PCP & straight "loan" possibilities.

Also getting around 9% off a new vehicle seems to be the max - does this seem standard or did anyone do much better?

Thanks
2018 F-Type SVR in Caldera Red with a huge amount of toys yet to be explored!

MOz

Post by MOz »

CarWow seems to obtain 9-10% off. I think Kaspa managed that with his car.

A recent Approved Used enquiry I made saw the dealer come up with a finance company who were offering 5.9% (which is pretty good) and £1000 cash back as part of that deal.

I wish I had more money. I can get 20% off an F Type.
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello .... both my XES purchase and f type where through carwow using Jag finance, also you get some discount from their finance as well

I received 9.2% discount for the F Type and approximately 14.6% discount for the XES ... but all depends on the dealer

register in car wow and have a play with your builds :D and see what deal you get
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

MOz wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 5:25 pm CarWow seems to obtain 9-10% off. I think Kaspa managed that with his car.

A recent Approved Used enquiry I made saw the dealer come up with a finance company who were offering 5.9% (which is pretty good) and £1000 cash back as part of that deal.

I wish I had more money. I can get 20% off an F Type.
20% off .... do you work for JLR or the armed forces ?
Abergele 380S

Post by Abergele 380S »

Gom Jabbar wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 3:48 pm I'm more & more considering a "new car" car purchase. Has anyone done this with Jag finance or are there better deals around? Looking at both PCP & straight "loan" possibilities.

Also getting around 9% off a new vehicle seems to be the max - does this seem standard or did anyone do much better?

Thanks
Hi GJ,
I could be selling my 2017 F Type - if interested take a look in the For Sale section.
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Jag finance is a starting point and they are able to negotiate on rates if you push them. My usual tactic is to get a quote from an independant finanace company (Oracle etc.) and see if they can match/beat the rate. The dealer always has and from memory I got them down to a 5.9% APR. They make a decent commision off finance so they usually try hard to get your business

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
Yousif

Post by Yousif »

Gom Jabbar,

Jaguar still do their 0% hire purchase deal - see https://www.jaguar.co.uk/jaguar-range/f ... offer.html for details. I did this and, combined with the 9.4% discount obtained by getting my local dealer to match the best Carwow price, think this is a cracking deal. they are effectively lending you £30k + for free for 3 years. If you want to own the vehicle I cant see a better way of purchasing.
F Type 3.0V6 auto, Caldera Red, 20" Turbines, parking, visibility packs, heated steering, seats, keyless entry, folding mirrors, red seat belts.
Tel

Post by Tel »

Yousif wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:10 am Gom Jabbar,

Jaguar still do their 0% hire purchase deal - see https://www.jaguar.co.uk/jaguar-range/f ... offer.html for details. I did this and, combined with the 9.4% discount obtained by getting my local dealer to match the best Carwow price, think this is a cracking deal. they are effectively lending you £30k + for free for 3 years. If you want to own the vehicle I cant see a better way of purchasing.
Yep way to go imo. Managed just under twelve pc discount as well
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's