New Order!

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Hi Chrissyg,

Hope all went well this morning, take it easy getting to know your new P&J, and photos when you can otherwise it's not real

Rgds, Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

All went very well, thanks Paul. She's stunning, very pleased. Driving her home felt very surreal, didn't think I'd be anywhere close to having a car like this at 27! Not sure if it's standard for Jaguar, but got a lovely box with the keys in it, prior to seeing the car which was a nice touch. Plus the salesman at Beadles in Sidcup - S.E. London - was fantastic. Fully recommend going there and chatting to Perry if anyone is close.

Chris

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

thats looks nice

lovely red .. and shiny and a 67 plate as well
IanLloyd

Post by IanLloyd »

Chrissyg wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:26 pm All went very well, thanks Paul. She's stunning, very pleased. Driving her home felt very surreal, didn't think I'd be anywhere close to having a car like this at 27! Not sure if it's standard for Jaguar, but got a lovely box with the keys in it, prior to seeing the car which was a nice touch. Plus the salesman at Beadles in Sidcup - S.E. London - was fantastic. Fully recommend going there and chatting to Perry if anyone is close.

Chris
Really so Gorgeous love love the colour......It looks Wonderful Have fun and take it easy......please....
Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

Thanks guys, I'm very pleased. I'm absolutely taking it easy, I'm just enjoying looking at the car! Think I reached 31mph once yesterday haha!

The countdown is tough, but is so worthwhile!

Chris
20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Looks great! The new front end has really grown on me. Have fun!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

What a lovely red F-type! I should think even Cheshire cats look glum compared to you yesterday. Have your neighbours all been round to admire it already?
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

but .. why only keep it for a year in your other post ? please tell
IanLloyd

Post by IanLloyd »

yes I am interested to know too......
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Very nice indeed Chris, enjoy
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,