Spec sacrifices, and Project 7 pics

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
AL1

Post by AL1 »

Abdul - it's storm grey metallic. That photo I put up is in the light, but in the shadows it can look almost black. I would have actually liked a slightly lighter grey like Ammonite Grey, but I've been looking for the right spec since xmas, which this has, so thought I'd accept a different shade of grey (OO-eerrr missus)

Myer - there's a warranty bulletin about the windows from jaguar. They will replace the glass and faulty window seals under warranty, which this is having done, as you're correct that you can't 'buff out' the scratches.

jimbobc

Post by jimbobc »

Yes my glass and seals were replaced under the warranty bulletin
2014 F-Type V6S Coupe Italian Racing Red with carbon blades
Kevs F Type

Post by Kevs F Type »

Does anyone have the Bulletin Number for the Window Seal & Glass replacement, as when I go back to the Dealership, I like to quote these things and it makes my case stronger before they try to fob me off?
Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6 S Coupe in Polaris White - Pan Roof, Cold Climate Pack, Reverse Camera Parking Pack, Powered Tailgate, 14w Memory Seat Pack, Configuable Dynamics, Meridian Sound...
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Kevs F Type wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:45 pm Does anyone have the Bulletin Number for the Window Seal & Glass replacement, as when I go back to the Dealership, I like to quote these things and it makes my case stronger before they try to fob me off?
scroll to he bottom of this page:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1603&p=14564&hilit ... tin#p14564
Kevs F Type

Post by Kevs F Type »

Thanks Aitch, much appreciated
Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6 S Coupe in Polaris White - Pan Roof, Cold Climate Pack, Reverse Camera Parking Pack, Powered Tailgate, 14w Memory Seat Pack, Configuable Dynamics, Meridian Sound...
AL1

Post by AL1 »

Oh boy this car is so much fun!

Dynamic mode, 2nd gear on the paddles, pop pop pop!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post