Almost there...

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Also was going to say .. looks like some very expensive JLR examples on that trailer

powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

Beautiful , i ordered my f -type on the first week of november, dealer says it shows the car due into their stock on the 26th of febuary.
On another point, im suprised there isn't a transport cover over yours.
Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims
305/25/21 rears 265/30/21 fronts
Maxton design rear lip spoiler & rear diffuser splitters
Rear box delete, twin straight pipes fitted
Parfect

Post by Parfect »

Looks great. I tried to get a stock car in my spec without success. Not sure how I am going to wait till end of March. I will need to book a weekend test drive at 8 different garages in the coming weeks!
Fife Based 20MY V6 P380
Silver
asherstoppard

Post by asherstoppard »

Thanks everyone, apologies on the late follow up. I've spent the last four days living in my car :lol:

As promised, here are a few more photos from collection:

How have Stratstone been? I’m Nottingham but purchased mine from HA Fox (Derby) so use them. Lots of room to park
Stratstone were fantastic! It took me a while to work out which model/spec I wanted and they were really patient and attentive... Parking can be a bit of a pain round the side though.
Are they the standard wheels?
Yeah they're standard, just very dark in the photo!
looks like some very expensive JLR examples on that trailer
I'd be a very nervous if I was driving that transporter :lol:
Beautiful , i ordered my f -type on the first week of november, dealer says it shows the car due into their stock on the 26th of febuary.
On another point, im suprised there isn't a transport cover over yours.
Not long now! It'll fly by! It's well worth the wait. I haven't stopped smiling for the last four days, my face is killing!
Looks great. I tried to get a stock car in my spec without success. Not sure how I am going to wait till end of March. I will need to book a weekend test drive at 8 different garages in the coming weeks!
It's a pain finding a stock car with the right specs. I was fortunate in that respect. March will be here before you know it, it's definitely worth the wait!
2017 (67) F-Type 400 Sport AWD Coupe in Yulong White
2018 (68) E220 Premium Saloon in Diamond White Metallic