14 Days to Delivery

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Fez

Post by Fez »

Good evening to all,

I am taking delivery of a Black AWD 400 Sport coupe on the 1st of March. I have established that it came off the production line on the 18 Jan 18 and that is one of the last of the 75 black awd 400 sports made for the UK market. My question is other than paint work and door / panel alignment is there any other areas which need a careful check upon handover? Any advice welcome, regards Phil.
Black AWD 400, sport
MY 18.5
Pan Roof
Heated front screen
Front parking sensors
Full spare

powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

Fez wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:03 pm Good evening to all,

I am taking delivery of a Black AWD 400 Sport coupe on the 1st of March. I have established that it came off the production line on the 18 Jan 18 and that is one of the last of the 75 black awd 400 sports made for the UK market. My question is other than paint work and door / panel alignment is there any other areas which need a careful check upon handover? Any advice welcome, regards Phil.
It came off the production line on the 18th of jan, what was the delay till 1st march.
Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims
305/25/21 rears 265/30/21 fronts
Maxton design rear lip spoiler & rear diffuser splitters
Rear box delete, twin straight pipes fitted
Fez

Post by Fez »

Hi Power house,
There decision to not take delivery was my choice base on two points. Firstly the roads in the UK are covered in salt so the car would have sat in my garage. Secondly the UK registration system which means my car will be on a 18 plate looking new for 6 months rather than 39 days if I had taken delivery straight away. I am sure not all will understand that but then time soon passes.
Black AWD 400, sport
MY 18.5
Pan Roof
Heated front screen
Front parking sensors
Full spare

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post