Does finance APR change on cars over a year old???

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
mikemsm999

Post by mikemsm999 »

Haskey wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:24 pm Update: So I signed up to Jaguar finance and the threat of going with Oracle finance got me a interim service plus future services included (major, minor, major).

Getting the car on Saturday. I really hope the weather is kind.
Congratulations on the purchase, although it looks like the weather gods are conspiring against you with this rain!

What did you end up buying, coupe/ convertible?
F-Type V6 S Convertible, Polaris White, Extended Leather Pack, Performance Interior, Storm Alloy Wheels, Rusty Rear Cross-member!

Haskey

Post by Haskey »

Hi mikemsm999,

I ended up buying a 2017 Ultra Blue V6 R Convertible. Very happy with it so far although the roof button seems to do the opposite of what I expect and has been getting me every time. Might get the SmartTop gadget to allow me to reverse the button.
mikemsm999

Post by mikemsm999 »

Haskey wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:08 pm Hi mikemsm999,

I ended up buying a 2017 Ultra Blue V6 R Convertible. Very happy with it so far although the roof button seems to do the opposite of what I expect and has been getting me every time. Might get the SmartTop gadget to allow me to reverse the button.
Great choice and colour. All we need now is someone with a red one and we can do the Italian job, 'F-Type' style!
F-Type V6 S Convertible, Polaris White, Extended Leather Pack, Performance Interior, Storm Alloy Wheels, Rusty Rear Cross-member!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post