Delivery delays

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
AdrianL

Post by AdrianL »

Has anyone had a brand new F type delivered, mine has been on logistics hold for a couple of weeks now,due to WLTP , with no delivery date still , if it’s not soon thinking of pushing it out to September.
2019MY i4

AJL

Post by AJL »

Hi Adrian,

Mine was built on 25th June but not released by the factory due to the WLTP delays. Latest update I got was arrival at the dealers on 3rd August plus a few days for the pre delivery checks. I told them I would collect on 1st Sept for the new plate.

AJL
AdrianL

Post by AdrianL »

Okay thanks for the info, mine still shows on logistics hold today, finished build early July , I hope I get a date soon otherwise ill be asking for the same Sept del . was yours a 2.0 V6 or V8 ? .
2019MY i4
AJL

Post by AJL »

AdrianL wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:51 am Okay thanks for the info, mine still shows on logistics hold today, finished build early July , I hope I get a date soon otherwise ill be asking for the same Sept del . was yours a 2.0 V6 or V8 ? .
I ordered the 2.0 which I understand is the first model that will clear the WLTP certification.
AdrianL

Post by AdrianL »

Yep mines a 2.0 to , Im hoping I get the call soon that its on the way , otherwise ill have to wait till Sept, and ive watch every F type video on youtube 10x :-) .
2019MY i4

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post