50% savings ....

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

On Black Edition options ...

Popped into Brentwood and was advised that if ordering new they were offering “strong additional discounts” from stock vehicles in addition to offering 50% savings of Black Edition models options ...

Hope this information helps anyone buying new ....
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

Ricardo99

Post by Ricardo99 »

Wow..seriously.

Double that's still going but emailed them anyway
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

I ordered my car 19th january 2018, the 19.5MY. Just a week later I heared there would be a 20MY
out in june with the EURO6d P300 [dpf..]. Given I have a 2006 Discovery 3 without DPF ,
I did not repeat the same problem. Since the D3 has no DPF, my roadtax goes from € 3000 to €3500,
since it has no DPF..

But it was already given a production number and no changes [ delay to next batch..] was possible.
My anger became even more when I discovered after delivery there was no WiFi hotspot, so no OTA
by WiFi for maps. Also not by the 2nd simcard I needed to get, just for the traffic updates..

This extended to no phonepack3, no Android autoand also no Jaguar ReRun [app from GoPro to
overlay car data over the video image], I was FURIOUS..

But JLR compensated me [non disclosure, sorry] and it looks like that with 19A infotainment update
I will get the WiFi hotspot afterall and Android auto.. ..still no ReRun..

But since the WLPT exhaust figures cam out, the tax on the car went up € 7.500 and the configuration
I have also went up € 7000... So the new value is now almost 15k higher, resulting in zero depriciation.. :mrgreen:
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|