Cooling Seats

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Backofthenet

Post by Backofthenet »

Just spotted this post

have the heated / cooled seats option in my SVR - think the cool option is a waste of time in really hot weather as they just don't cool enough IMO

even had the dealership check it out and they reckoned that's the best you get in hot weather

steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

I assume all you guys having this conversation are 5XL or FB. I am a skinny sort & never even thought of cooled seats. Wonder if lewis has them in his Merc. Good god what is the world coming to. Anyone got the Japanese racing gloves.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

steviegtr wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:13 am I assume all you guys having this conversation are 5XL or FB. I am a skinny sort & never even thought of cooled seats. Wonder if lewis has them in his Merc. Good god what is the world coming to. Anyone got the Japanese racing gloves.
Don’t need gloves anymore, got a heated steering wheel :D
Rogere

Post by Rogere »

Really dumb question, but if I press the temp button inwards and turn to the right, my heats get hot.
If I turn it to the left , does it activate seat cooling?
2016 F Type SVR. Firesand. A riot of black and orange!
Rogere

Post by Rogere »

Or rather, my seat gets hot!!
2016 F Type SVR. Firesand. A riot of black and orange!
Deleted User 1715

Rogere wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:14 am Really dumb question, but if I press the temp button inwards and turn to the right, my heats get hot.
If I turn it to the left , does it activate seat cooling?
Yes! (If fitted)
scm

Post by scm »

GusA wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:19 am Don’t need gloves anymore, got a heated steering wheel :D
The only downside to that statement is that you can't take the steering wheel with you when you leave the car so - gloves on! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
scm

Post by scm »

steviegtr wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:13 am I am a skinny sort & never even thought of cooled seats.
You've never had to sit in a car that's been in direct sunlight all day? Cooling the seats is great, especially if you're wearing shorts! ;)
In fact, having a cooled steering wheel would be useful in those circumstances, too!
Deleted User 1715

scm wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:10 am
GusA wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:19 am Don’t need gloves anymore, got a heated steering wheel :D
The only downside to that statement is that you can't take the steering wheel with you when you leave the car so - gloves on! ;)
I’ve got pockets! Just difficult to drive with hands in my pockets ;)
scm

Post by scm »

GusA wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:16 am
scm wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:10 am
I’ve got pockets! Just difficult to drive with hands in my pockets ;)
Haven't you got knees? :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post