V8 R AWD or P450?

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

GusA wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:24 am
RPSN wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:07 am
GusA wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:08 pm I didn’t worry about depreciation as I got 22% off and don’t plan to sell it! :D

Is that a TATA Steel employee discount?
Haha, it was my dazzling smile! :D

Or my eligibility for diplomatic/military sales!

That must be one bobby-dazzler of a smile to receive 22% discount off your F-Type! :D

Didn’t know that preferential prices/discounts are available to current, previous and reserve members of HM forces and the diplomatic services.......well deserved!

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/fleet-and-busi ... omers.html
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid

Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

RPSN wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:52 am
GusA wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:24 am
RPSN wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:07 am

Is that a TATA Steel employee discount?
Haha, it was my dazzling smile! :D

Or my eligibility for diplomatic/military sales!

That must be one bobby-dazzler of a smile to receive 22% discount off your F-Type! :D

Didn’t know that preferential prices/discounts are available to current, previous and reserve members of HM forces and the diplomatic services.......well deserved!

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/fleet-and-busi ... omers.html
JLR have always offered good discounts to service personnel but only recently expanded their offers to retired Armed Forces (with a Certificate of Service). I dealt with Marshall to start with but found the discounts weren't so good and communications were a bit slow/haphazard. When I found out that Hendy had also been given authority I spoke to them and found them incredibly helpful, honest talking and completely pressure free.

Probably should have a 'sticky' on this site to advertise it better as many members join the forum to research before buying?
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

GusA wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:07 pm I dealt with Marshall to start with but found the discounts weren't so good and communications were a bit slow/haphazard. When I found out that Hendy had also been given authority I spoke to them and found them incredibly helpful, honest talking and completely pressure free.

Probably should have a 'sticky' on this site to advertise it better as many members join the forum to research before buying?

Goes to show that when looking to purchase a car it’s worth doing some research and shopping around (as the original poster is) to find the most suitable vehicle with the best deals/prices etc.

The ‘sticky’ that you mention to advertise JLR discounts for service personnel sounds like a good idea.
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post