Buy without Heated Seats?.....urgent!

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Yes never thought about folding mirrors being an option, just assumed mine would have them and it did.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.

Pacemaker1000

Post by Pacemaker1000 »

Wife has moaned for years about not having heated seats and was her first option she requested on her new car, a new merc a class which obviously had em anyway..doh!
But then again hers lives outside when mine has a heated garage to live...lol
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

For the convertible heated seats are highly desirable, unless you’re going to drive with the roof up most of the time. For the coupe it’s just a nice to have.
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Or you live in Oz and then cooled is good roof down
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Brendub

Post by Brendub »

I don't have heated seats in mine or folding mirrors and only the basic electric seats, I move the seat forward and backwards old style with the handle below the seat, Have to say lIke it that way. It was the pano roof that sold it for me.
2017 380 bhp V6S Corris Grey Coupe. Black 19inch propeller wheels and pano roof :D :D :D
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Car purchased April 2017. Seats & Sterling wheel have never moved, apart from steering wheel position getting in/out.

Heated Seats - never used
Headlight washers - never used
Headlights - maybe twice
Horn - never used

Only time some of the buttons have been pressed is MOT 😄

Pano a must 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Pacemaker1000

Post by Pacemaker1000 »

I went ott on the seats. Had for many years but hardly ever use. It was just a shock it didn’t and belief it would hurt residuals.
Having checked on autotrader and realising it’s about 50% without it’s no longer an issue. Plus unlike Porsche there’s no gaping hole where the switches should be. In fact you’d never tell which is why I never noticed it
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

DaddyDarren wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:54 am Car purchased April 2017. Seats & Sterling wheel have never moved, apart from steering wheel position getting in/out.

Headlights - maybe twice
Horn - never used

Pano a must 👍
Headlight washers I wouldn’t care about either but they work every 4th window wash with button, so no doubt you do actually use it, just don’t think about like me.
Pacemaker1000

Post by Pacemaker1000 »

Hammers wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:29 pm
DaddyDarren wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:54 am Car purchased April 2017. Seats & Sterling wheel have never moved, apart from steering wheel position getting in/out.

Headlights - maybe twice
Horn - never used

Pano a must 👍
Headlight washers I wouldn’t care about either but they work every 4th window wash with button, so no doubt you do actually use it, just don’t think about like me.
Headlight washers not required with LED lights so will disconnect if easy. Don’t want that shit over the car paintwork
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

It isn’t damaging the paintwork if you use the correct water and fluid in the washer container.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post