Sports design pack

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Arne

Post by Arne »

And with rear lights on:

F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

@Arne these look great - did you have to get the sport design pack wrapped black after market?
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
Arne

Post by Arne »

I don't have the sport design pack. Mine is a 2015 model with the black pack and carbon mirrors/vents. It comes with side sills and rear diffusor in gloss black as standard.

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

As yes of course, its an R.
I'm thinking of ordering a V6S with the sport design back to get a similar effect
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
Arne

Post by Arne »

Very happy with the look of mine, and it looks even better in real life :)

It almost attracts too much attention when out driving - but just almost.... ;)
East winger

Post by East winger »

Thanks Arne.
Italian Racing Red Coupe S AWD + big smile
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Bringing back up an old thread here, but after going to two wrapping companies and neither being able to wrap the sports design pack side skirts in situ. Anyone who had it done recommend someone who is able to? Or if not, can suggest the best way to remove the skirts... As i believe they are attached from the top on the inside?
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Hey Benji - try Dub Customs in Basildon
Not close to you I know, but they seem to be able to wrap everything
Tel

Post by Tel »

Wombat did ours, not the cheapest by a long shot, but you get what you pay for with PPF installation.
They do need to be removed for best results, but it's a work up to remove the sills, you end up destroying the kicklates and have to drill out rivets on the rear stone deflectors.
Mine were done in situ, the results are OK, but not as good as they would be if the panels were removed. I will, during the winter be removing the sills, and try to remove the kick plates using heat.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Ok, cheers guys. Yeah jaguar seems to love their rivets!

I'll give them both a shout and see what they can do. I'd be happy with 95% perfect with them in situ, as you say Tel, taking them off sounds like a bit of a faff.
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post