Search over, pick up next week

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Since arriving at the decision that the F-Type was potentially a missed bucket list opportunity, I have been test driving a few and researching the car fully. Over the last month or so I’ve been tracking all new vehicles coming onto market twice a day across every dealer and trader site 😵‍💫. Did get it down to three possibles based on the spec I was looking for. Missed one, passed on one, had the third one to look at and then this fourth car popped up on Sunday evening. I was initially focusing on RWD but this, made me reconsider. So deposit down today on this 21 plate P450 AWD, 9300 miles with a big spec, it’s finished in Bluefire Metallic with ebony interior and ivory stitching. It turns out the advert was only loaded on Sunday evening. I’m happy and I think the dealer is to. Checked out of interest the status of my third possibility and that also went today. Certainly looks like P450, good spec and low miles are in small numbers and very much in demand.

IMG_1447.jpeg

MY21 P450AWD R Dynamic Coupe, Bluefire

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Congratulations and enjoy the drive home! 😎

I ordered my previous fully loaded XE R-Sport in Bluefire - it’s a great colour, especially under fluorescent lights such as at petrol stations.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Kev

Post by Kev »

Nice looking car and I see it’s also got the cooled seats which was a rather expensive option. Do you live down this end of the country?
MY18 V6S AWD P400 Santorini Black
MY16 V6S AWD British Racing Green (Rejected)
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Car 73737 (which is a 70 plate not a 21).

There was a batch of fully loaded P450's in Bluefire with black pack. The ones that which are OE70 WF (plus one more letter) were all were Paragon Fleet solutions but loaned back to Jaguar.

Looking great, enjoy.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

simpleR wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:17 am Car 73737 (which is a 70 plate not a 21).

There was a batch of fully loaded P450's in Bluefire with black pack. The ones that which are OE70 WF (plus one more letter) were all were Paragon Fleet solutions but loaned back to Jaguar.

Looking great, enjoy.
Thanks and…Yes, it’s registered January 21 meant to say 21 “Reg” and it must be one of Paragon’s. (Switching plates to one of my own at the moment) Not clear how long they kept it but can see the second owner being nearer to me and being serviced with the same dealer group that I currently use “Dick Lovett”
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Kev wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:42 am Nice looking car and I see it’s also got the cooled seats which was a rather expensive option. Do you live down this end of the country?
Thanks, yes it has the climate pack so heated steering wheel, windscreen and dual climate control. Which was one of my main spec options along with 12 way seats. It also has surround sound which I hadn’t considered. I’m a couple of hours away near Cirencester.
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Lunar wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:39 am Congratulations and enjoy the drive home! 😎

I ordered my previous fully loaded XE R-Sport in Bluefire - it’s a great colour, especially under fluorescent lights such as at petrol stations.
Thanks, to busy this week to collect so the drive home is going to be next week, hopefully on a decent day. Your right the colour really pops and there’s not a single swirl mark, which is in total contrast to one of the dealer sites I visited when searching.
ianp

Post by ianp »

Beautiful colour not seen it before, had a Caesium blue on my XE but this looks more vibrant.
F-TYPE P300 2019MY R-Dynamic, Santorini, 20" Diamonds, Climate, Park & Meridian Surround.
Pre: XE P250 2017MY R-Dynamic, Caesium.
Audio: Meridian 808v5, 861v4, DSP7.2k L/R, DSP5k C, DSP33 R & DSW 1500 Sub.
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Looks lovely. Bet you can't wait until next week. 😂
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views