British Desigb Edition

Jaguar F-Type Order Forum
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Black vents and window surrounds is, in my opinion how these should have left the factory.
I'd keep the bonnets vents as they are and spend the money having the calipers refinished in BDE blue and swapping the centre caps to black or union jack design.
Again, personal taste, but I would gloss black wrap the side sills as this would then show off the 'waistline' of the car. I always think the bodykits in body colour make the car look a bit fat.
Stunning looking car, enjoy
regards, Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

basher

Post by basher »

Hi Basher
Just had the gloss black side vents fitted to match the window surrounds and though I am biased I think it really looks good. I was thinking of having the bonnet vents done also but need to see a picture of them first as the price for the AWD vents are £458-00 per pair as in £198-00 for the RWD which I think is a bit steep to put it politely!!!! And as Pricy said Get it done!!! Cheers

Looks great. Big smile

I'd be so tempted to do the same... one day.

Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
basher

Post by basher »

Black vents and window surrounds is, in my opinion how these should have left the factory.
I'd keep the bonnets vents as they are and spend the money having the calipers refinished in BDE blue

Yes.

And yes.
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
Gillie

Post by Gillie »

Hi Paul and thanks for your comments. You have got me thinking now I never thought about the calipers being blue but I like what your saying and the wheel centres also. I have seen a white ftype with black side skirts and black pack which looked really nice but I feel it's not for me but thanks anyway and for the idea of blue calipers!!! Cheers Ian
deano7

Post by deano7 »

Basher. Haggling is the best bit of buying a car m8. Go for it
B8RS4

Post by B8RS4 »

Hi Basher
Just had the gloss black side vents fitted to match the window surrounds and though I am biased I think it really looks good. I was thinking of having the bonnet vents done also but need to see a picture of them first as the price for the AWD vents are £458-00 per pair as in £198-00 for the RWD which I think is a bit steep to put it politely!!!! And as Pricy said Get it done!!! Cheers

Hi Gillie could you tell me if you had the gloss black window surrounds retrofitted or were they supplied like that? If a retrofit would you mind letting on how much it cost as it looks superb with the side vents too!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post