So Impressed

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
East winger

Post by East winger »

I've been so impressed with the F-Type that now it's time to replace our SUV and having test driven the BMW and others, I've had a test drive in the F-Pace today and I must say that I like it a lot.

For me the only two downsides are the size (and there is rumoured a smaller E-Pace coming) and the name, but the car drives very well indeed and for the money, it's going to kick most of the competition's butt.

No wonder Jaguar are building new facilities in Coventry, they are going to need them.

I'm seriously considering placing an order.

Italian Racing Red Coupe S AWD + big smile

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

I say do it! I think the F pace is a great looking SUV. If I could afford one, I'd run that and my F Type for sure!
Not sure the Electric car appeals to me, especially because most of my driving is long range

Can always de badge the F Pace logo ;)
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

I sat in the F-pace on Brighton seafront last Sunday. The size feels about right to me, smaller than a Range Rover but big enough for 5 people, (probably similar to a BMW X5). And the pricing is very attractive even though there are no discounts. Also it does look like a Jag. One of my work colleagues has recently ordered one, after saying 'I'm just going to have a look as I might be interested in changing my evoque later next year'............he was completely smitten after seeing and driving it apparently!

Like all car manufacturers the bread a butter volume models fund the exotics, so perhaps the F type is only the beginning for Jaguar. Maybe the CX75 from the Bond film will be in the showrooms one day?

2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
East winger

Post by East winger »

Let's hope so Mick.

The order has been placed for the 2.0d AWD Portfolio version. With a 7-8 month waiting list and with prices due to increase on 13th June, it was time to at least put down a refundable deposit.

Now for the name calling, 'East Winger 2 Jags'. I can see it now so I'm going to put the car in my wife's name Wink
steveh

Post by steveh »

Well done, what colour are you having. You could be known as East Winger two matching colour Jags.
😎
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
East winger

Post by East winger »

Well, funny you should say that Steve. We are torn between the Racing Italian Red to match the F-Type or the Blue. I did like the advertised blue, but apparently that's only for the limited initial orders.

As well as the blind spot detectors, I've also added the 360 surround camera system because it's so wide, parking could be tricky in town. Apparently the self park is a gimmick because it's so slow.

Watch this space Wink
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

I hear tell they are selling like hot cakes...The dealer in Carlisle said they had sold their entire quota for 2016. What kind of waiting list is there?
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

sorry - just seen 7 - 8 months waiting list - I guess that ties in with the comment on selling out the 2016 quota...
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

The F-Pace is a great looking car, and I'm ever so slightly jealous of your order I must admit.

Colour wise, go for the Blue... then you can buy a white E-type and have the best possible Union Jack sitting on your drive! Smile
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.