Advice on planning some drives in Scotland

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Nice one dezzy, we're driving from Aberfeldy to Lochgilphead, so should be able to slot that little gem in on the way through.

Daflux and steve, I'll give you guys a shout nearer the time and see if you're about as we come through.
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.

philmayfield

Post by philmayfield »

Duke's Pass!

Christ almighty!!

I let my son drive it. Now I know what the grab handles are for. Getting a bit too old for that sort of excitement. We had the whole Pass to ourselves on Satuday afternoon and he gave it the beans. I think we'll head south on the Rest and be Thankful next Satuday - it's a gentler route!

dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Duke's Pass!

Christ almighty!!

I let my son drive it. Now I know what the grab handles are for. Getting a bit too old for that sort of excitement. We had the whole Pass to ourselves on Satuday afternoon and he gave it the beans. I think we'll head south on the Rest and be Thankful next Satuday - it's a gentler route!

Awesome, isn't it? Used to do it in my Lotus Exige all the time. It's like it was designed by a racing driver! One of the first places I'll be going when my F-type arrives!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

:) sounds like fun *plots*
philmayfield

Post by philmayfield »

It reminded me of driving my Lotus Elise round Cadwell Park - but 20 times better. I think I'll buy a Go Pro in Oban tomorrow and do it in reverse next Satuday. Look out for a red coupe!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post