Art of Villainy

Non F-Type related topics... Have a look inside!
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Just incase anyone hasn't seen this already - it gets a little tedious after 2:19, but the first part is just excellent. Bravo Jaguar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGas3e7p_9A
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.

benji-m

Post by benji-m »

On a slightly side note, has anyone else noticed that a lot of the Jaguar promo, and plus some of the features in the car are dominated to LHD? I find this a little strange since it is a British designed/made car.

All the adverts like the above for the F-Type have LHD cars. And the gearbox on the automatic is setup for a LHD, being that 'S' is to the left of 'D', i.e. further from the driver in a RHD car, which it should ideally be closer, for easier access. And i believe the bonnet release is in the passenger footwell too...

At least they got the up and down shifts on the sequential stick shift the 'right' way round. Smile

2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.